Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Shahada: Let's Examine The Content - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shahada: Let's Examine The Content (3883 Views)

Are You Really A Muslim? Examine Yourself / Kalimatul Shahada / It Is Not The Wallet But The Content. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah,and Muhammad is Allah's prophet. Sincere recitation of the Shahada is the sole requirement for becoming a Muslim, as it expresses a person's rejection of all other gods.

There is no god but Allah shows Allah is a god. This means recognizing only Allah among other gods.

It would have been a different thing if shahada reads: There is no God but allah.

Again, that Muhammad is Allah's prophet means only Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.

It would have been a different thing if it reads: Muhammad is one of the prophets of Allah.

Therefore, if allah is a god, he cannot be Almighty God.

https://www.google.com/search?q=there+is+no+god+but+allah&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

3 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by Empiree: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
[s]
truthman2012:
The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah,and Muhammad is Allah's prophet. Sincere recitation of the Shahada is the sole requirement for becoming a Muslim, as it expresses a person's rejection of all other gods.

There is no god but Allah shows Allah is a god. This means recognizing only Allah among other gods.

It would have been a different thing if shahada reads: There is no God but allah.

Again, that Muhammad is Allah's prophet means only Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.

It would have been a different thing if it reads: Muhammad is one of the prophets of Allah.

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
What and where is the ignorance?
I gave the link to the islamic site for all to see.
Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by Annunaki(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Empiree:
[s][/s]

The memes you posted are more applicable to you and other muslim bigots on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by tartar9(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
even the dullard paul will be ashamed at his daft followers dumb arguments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
tartar9:
even the dullard paul will be ashamed at his daft followers dumb arguments.

When muslims lack what to say, they resort to abuses. Smh!

You guys don't realize you are in satanic bondage. It is a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
What's this one saying?
Don't you understand English?

3 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Don't you understand English?
your logic only shows our starkly ignorant you are about the subject matter
Or will it be the case of letting your sentiments cloud your understanding
Well here is a gospel for you "do not let your hatred for a people drive your toward committing injustice"
Back to the topic...muhammad is the messenger of God doesn't mean God has no other messenger its just like saying truthman is my friend that doesn't mean I have no friend if you truely read the koran and not just go to some sites and pick up nonsensical things you will find there in that "moses,abraham,noah,joseph et al" were all mentioned as prophets of God
Secondly its actually "There is non worthy of worship except God,the christian believe that there is non worthy of worship to expect God(the father,the son,and the holyghost) so what are you trying to do by Going against the statement "there is non worthy of worship except God?

4 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
your logic only shows our starkly ignorant you are about the subject matter
Or will it be the case of letting your sentiments cloud your understanding
Well here is a gospel for you "do not let your hatred for a people drive your toward committing injustice"
Back to the topic...muhammad is the messenger of God doesn't mean God has no other messenger its just like saying truthman is my friend that doesn't mean I have no friend if you truely read the koran and not just go to some sites and pick up nonsensical things you will find there in that "moses,abraham,noah,joseph et al" were all mentioned as prophets of God
Secondly its actually "There is non worthy of worship except God,the christian believe that there is non worthy of worship to expect God(the father,the son,and the holyghost) so what are you trying to do by Going against the statement "there is non worthy of worship except God?

Trash!

Allah is not God, he is an arabian idol. He was the head of the 360 idols in Kaaba before Muhammad changed his status to God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

Allah is not God, he is an arabian idol. He was the head of the 360 idols in Kaaba before Muhammad changed his status to God.
is there any valid proof to back this statement?
We no that idols are visible and immobile,,if Allah is an idol why do the muslim believe that HE is everywhere
Lastly the word Allah is indeed profound cause it has no pronoun like GOdS and Has no feminine equality like Goddess...what better word could be used to classify the ONE TRUE GOD iF NOT ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
is there any valid proof to back this statement?
We no that idols are visible and immobile,,if Allah is an idol why do the muslim believe that HE is everywhere
Lastly the word Allah is indeed profound cause it has no pronoun like GOdS and Has no feminine equality like Goddess...what better word could be used to classify the ONE TRUE GOD iF NOT ALLAH

That allahh is not visible doesn't make him the true God. It is not his body that is worshiped but his spirit. Many idols like allahh have no physical bodies, e.g Osun.

Allahh is not everywhere and that is why you cannot face any other direction apart from Kaaba to contact him.

I have quranic evidences that allahh is not the God of the Jews and Christians. Quran 9:29 says the Jews and Christians don't believe in allah: Quran 9:29 ''Fight against such
of those who have been given the
Scripture as BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH nor the Last Day, and forbid not
that which Allah hath forbidden by
His messenger, and follow not the
Religion of Truth, until they pay
the tribute readily, being brought
low''

If the Jews and Christians don't believe in Muhammad, what do they believe in? Yahweh. It shows Yahweh that was known to be the true God for ages before Muhammad's allah are not the same.

Quran further confirms Yahweh is not allahh:

Quran109:1-6] Say: O disbelievers! (i.e Jews and Christians who disbelieve allah)
2. I worship not that which ye worship;
3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion

Since the quran says allahh is not the God of the Jews and Christians, who is he other than the head of the 360 idols inside Kaaba.

Allahh is worshiped the exact way the meccan pagans worship their idols, proving further that he is the head of the idols:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

3 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

That allahh is not visible doesn't make him the true God. It is not his body that is worshiped but his spirit. Many idols like allahh have no physical bodies, e.g Osun.

Allahh is not everywhere and that is why you cannot face any other direction apart from Kaaba to contact him.

I have quranic evidences that allahh is not the God of the Jews and Christians. Quran 9:29 says the Jews and Christians don't believe in allah: Quran 9:29 ''Fight against such
of those who have been given the
Scripture as BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH nor the Last Day, and forbid not
that which Allah hath forbidden by
His messenger, and follow not the
Religion of Truth, until they pay
the tribute readily, being brought
low''

If the Jews and Christians don't believe in Muhammad, what do they believe in? Yahweh. It shows Yahweh that was known to be the true God for ages before Muhammad's allah are not the same.

Quran further confirms Yahweh is not allahh:

Quran109:1-6] Say: O disbelievers! (i.e Jews and Christians who disbelieve allah)
2. I worship not that which ye worship;
3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion

Since the quran says allahh is not the God of the Jews and Christians, who is he other than the head of the 360 idols inside Kaaba.

Allahh is worshiped the exact way the meccan pagans worship their idols, proving further that he is the head of the idols:

here he goes again..the kabah is only a mean for the establishment of uniformity not the direction that points to ALLAH..How will he hear your prayers IF HE is not every where
The human loves uniformity just like in the church everybody faces the alter not because God stays there but because uniformity is needed
The jews and the christians don't worship the same God to begin with so which of them is worshiping the true God. Knowing that the bible even came to the jews. secondly some factions of the christians believe in trinity and some don't although does who do are more than who don't..so the christians to have various beliefs and doctrines about God which is why they have different churches,so which of this faction is worshipping the True God?
If moslims don't worship the christians God who themselves have different views about but instead worship one God and all of them share the same view about Him...what wrong have they done
I think you should correct the short comings in your religion before delving into another religion and simply believing whatever the internet tells you without applying your reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
here he goes again..the kabah is only a mean for the establishment of uniformity not the direction that points to ALLAH..How will he hear your prayers IF HE is not every where
The human loves uniformity just like in the church everybody faces the alter not because God stays there but because uniformity is needed
The jews and the christians don't worship the same God to begin with so which of them is worshiping the true God. Knowing that the bible even came to the jews. secondly some factions of the christians believe in trinity and some don't although does who do are more than who don't..so the christians to have various beliefs and doctrines about God which is why they have different churches,so which of this faction is worshipping the True God?
If moslims don't worship the christians God who themselves have different views about but instead worship one God and all of them share the same view about Him...what wrong have they done
I think you should correct the short comings in your religion before delving into another religion and simply believing whatever the internet tells you without applying your reasoning

Everybody facing the altar is not for uniformity but for common sense. It is a common sense to face a speaker even in ordinary discussions. The speaker or preacher stands on the altar and the congregation has to face him.

You didn't answer my question: Since the Jews and Christians believe in Yahweh the only true God known before islam, who is allahh that surfaced very long time later?

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Everybody facing the altar is not for uniformity but for common sense. It is a common sense to face a speaker even in ordinary discussions. The speaker or preacher stands on the altar and the congregation has to face him.

You didn't answer my question: Since the Jews and Christians believe in Yahweh the only true God known before islam, who is allahh that surfaced very long time later?

another gross logic
the traditional god also existed b4 your yahweh..why then belief in yahweh came years after...this isn't the logic for accepting a God as the true God..in requires pondering. And logic,knowledge and understanding..
Your logic is the reason why most people find comfort in being born in a particular religion and simply follow that which their parents believe in
Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
another gross logic
the traditional god also existed b4 your yahweh..why then belief in yahweh came years after...this isn't the logic for accepting a God as the true God..in requires pondering. And logic,knowledge and understanding..
Your logic is the reason why most people find comfort in being born in a particular religion and simply follow that which their parents believe in

But allahh referred to some prophets of Yahweh as true prophets, showing he is the true God.

1 Like

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

But allahh referred to some prophets of Yahweh as true prophets, showing he is the true God.
Yes that was because all of them actually preached the unity of God,just like the muslims also believe that God is 1,begets not and wasn't begotten.like you know the trinity came AFTER the advent of christ.and even jesus never called himself God...
What I will like to ask is if you truely follow christ why don't you pray the way he did in the bible

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes they were referred to as prophets because all of them actually preached the unity of God,just like the muslims also believe that God is 1,begets not and wasn't begotten.like you know the trinity came AFTER the advent of christ.and even jesus never called himself God...is it that the true teachings of the bible has been interpolated?.. Even christ said he has come to fulfill the laws that came before him and not to abrogate them
One thin I will like you think about is is the christians a truely followers of christ why don't they pray the way he did in the bible
Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:

Yes that was because all of them actually preached the unity of God,just like the muslims also believe that God is 1,begets not and wasn't begotten.like you know the trinity came AFTER the advent of christ.and even jesus never called himself God...
What I will like to ask is if you truely follow christ why don't you pray the way he did in the bible

They all actually preached the unity of which God, Yahweh or allahh since the duo are not the same Being or Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

They all actually preached the unity of which God, Yahweh or allahh since the duo are not the same Being or Spirit?
..if christians believed in one God and not the trinitarian gos but to dem by paul(saul) they wouldn't see any difference between the God they worship and that which the muslims worship
Why? Muslims also accept a lot of biblical prophets and also also believed in the basics what christians believe in only that they don't believe in trinity and also so christians too dnt believe in it,and do not believe in adamic sins cause it is clearly stated in the bible that the son will not be punished for the sins of the father,and finally do not accept the cruxifiction of christ because justice demands that every man is held accountable for what they do ans God doesn't need blood sacrifice to forgive all he need do is say I Forgive you and you're FoRGIVEN,
Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
..if christians believed in one God and not the trinitarian gos but to dem by paul(saul) they wouldn't see any difference between the God they worship and that which the muslims worship
Why? Muslims also accept a lot of biblical prophets and also also believed in the basics what christians believe in only that they don't believe in trinity and also so christians too dnt believe in it,and do not believe in adamic sins cause it is clearly stated in the bible that the son will not be punished for the sins of the father,and finally do not accept the cruxifiction of christ because justice demands that every man is held accountable for what they do ans God doesn't need blood sacrifice to forgive all he need do is say I Forgive you and you're FoRGIVEN,

Forget about Christian Trinity, even the Jews who believe in one God do not believe in islam. The Jews believe in one God and muslims also believe in one god, yet they don't worship the same God. The islamic one-god is about the 360 gods in Kaaba giving way to only allahh their head.

The muslims worship their own one god like pagans do to their god. How can the Almighty God be worshiped like ordinary idols as muslims do? It is satan's strategy to deceive mankind to worship an idol thinking they are worshiping the true God.

You will see in this link how muslims worship an arabian idol as their one-god. Read it and let me have your comment.

Note that neither Moses nor Jesus ever visited Kaaba to worship. The Jews and Christian also do not recognise Kaaba as the house of God because it is not.

1 Like

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Forget about Christian Trinity, even the Jews who believe in one God do not believe in islam. The Jews believe in one God and muslims also believe in one god, yet they don't worship the same God. The islamic one-god is about the 360 gods in Kaaba giving way to only allahh their head.

The muslims worship their own one god like pagans do to their god. How can the Almighty God be worshiped like ordinary idols as muslims do? It is satan's strategy to deceive mankind to worship an idol thinking they are worshiping the true God.

You will see in this link how muslims worship an arabian idol as their one-god. Read it and let me have your comment.

Note that neither Moses nor Jesus ever visited Kaaba to worship. The Jews and Christian also do not recognise Kaaba as the house of God because it is not.
its really a waste of time replying you
Your logic is too poor I wonder how you reason(no offense meant) moses and jesus didn't visit the kabah.was the kabah there during their time?

The people of mecca were actually pagans before the advent of islam just like the isrealites before the advent of moses and other prophets sent to them..

The jews also believe that God has a son and even use the bible for black magic and sorcery how will they believe in the SAME GoD as the MUSLIM...
Stop using the dumb logic of saying because so so and so didn't believe this then it is not true.its just show how unintelligent you are...what is your own backing for not believing in it

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by parisbookaddict(f): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Mohammed is islamic allahs only prophet.. that part of the shahada is accurate..muslim ignorance is disturbing to say the lest..they embrace it..

3 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
BETATRON:
its really a waste of time replying you
Your logic is too poor I wonder how you reason(no offense meant) moses and jesus didn't visit the kabah.was the kabah there during their time?

The people of mecca were actually pagans before the advent of islam just like the isrealites before the advent of moses and other prophets sent to them..

The jews also believe that God has a son and even use the bible for black magic and sorcery how will they believe in the SAME GoD as the MUSLIM...
Stop using the dumb logic of saying because so so and so didn't believe this then it is not true.its just show how unintelligent you are...what is your own backing for not believing in it

Oh! I can now see how ignorant you are. If the Jews believe in the son of God, why did they reject Jesus as one?

Deut. 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our
God is one LORD.

That should show you the Jews believe in one God and yet their one-God is not islamic allahh.

Was the Kaaba there during Moses and Jesus time? What a question from you. You must be a layman in islam. For your information, the quran lies that Adam the first man on earth laid the foundation of Kaaba and was built by Abraham who lived hundreds of years before Moses and Jesus. Then how come Moses and Jesus didn't talk about it? It shows the quran lied.

You lack proper understanding of islam you claim to know. Do you know why other muslims have been silent? They know it is not easy to get away with defending islam with lies on this forum. The way you speak in this your post under quote, it appears you too want to run away. It is normal for you to run away as darknes cannot withstand light, just as falsehood cannot withstand truth.

I noticed all islamists including you ran for the thread I gave you the link. Why would muslims continue to deceive themselves having known islam is another name for paganism. I tell you the truth, when allahh said he is a deceiver he meant what he was saying.

Desist from islam and embrace Jesus Christ to avoid eternal damnation.

DON'T REMAIN DECEIVED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Mohammed is islamic allahs only prophet.. that part of the shahada is accurate..muslim ignorance is disturbing to say the lest..they embrace it..

Apart from muslims being hypnotized by islamic spirit, islam is easy to detect as a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by BETATRON(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Oh! I can now see how ignorant you are. If the Jews believe in the son of God, why did they reject Jesus as one?

Deut. 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our
God is one LORD.

That should show you the Jews believe in one God and yet their one-God is not islamic allahh.

Was the Kaaba there during Moses and Jesus time? What a question from you. You must be a layman in islam. For your information, the quran lies that Adam the first man on earth laid the foundation of Kaaba and was built by Abraham who lived hundreds of years before Moses and Jesus. Then how come Moses and Jesus didn't talk about it? It shows the quran lied.

You lack proper understanding of islam you claim to know. Do you know why other muslims have been silent? They know it is not easy to get away with defending islam with lies on this forum. The way you speak in this your post under quote, it appears you too want to run away. It is normal for you to run away as darknes cannot withstand light, just as falsehood cannot withstand truth.

I noticed all islamists including you ran for the thread I gave you the link. Why would muslims continue to deceive themselves having known islam is another name for paganism. I tell you the truth, when allahh said he is a deceiver he meant what he was saying.

Desist from islam and embrace Jesus Christ to avoid eternal damnation.

DON'T REMAIN DECEIVED.

yes the jews labelled ezra has the son of God never said they believed in more than one God.I only said they gave a child to him

Secondly the KaBAH was built by ABRAHaM and ISHMEAL but wasn't visited by moses and jesus because these prophets where actually sent to the jews..I actually meant that " was the kabah in the jewish land during the time of moses and jesus"

Three how come it was built by abraham and for what purpose was it built?
Who or what was jesus referring to when he said "the stone which the builders reject has become the head stone of the corner or the chief corner stone-psalms118-22...knowing fully well that of the two sons of abraham the descendants of Ishmael were rejected? Could this be the parable that jesus was pondering about

Silence is a great speech!!that they are all silent to the topic cannot be your reason for claiming they cannot answer it that not how to reach to a conclusion
Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2015
BETATRON:
yes the jews labelled ezra has the son of God never said they believed in more than one God.I only said they gave a child to him

Secondly the KaBAH was built by ABRAHaM and ISHMEAL but wasn't visited by moses and jesus because these prophets where actually sent to the jews..I actually meant that " was the kabah in the jewish land during the time of moses and jesus"

Three how come it was built by abraham and for what purpose was it built?
Who or what was jesus referring to when he said "the stone which the builders reject has become the head stone of the corner or the chief corner stone-psalms118-22...knowing fully well that of the two sons of abraham the descendants of Ishmael were rejected? Could this be the parable that jesus was pondering about

Silence is a great speech!!that they are all silent to the topic cannot be your reason for claiming they cannot answer it that not how to reach to a conclusion

Surely, you have joined other muslims who could not refute islam as paganism as you couldn't comment on the post in the link.

The Jews are the descendants of Abraham. He lived in Israel like Moses and Jesus. If it is true Abraham left Israel to build Kaaba in Mecca, why couldn't Moses and Jesus leave Israel to visit it? Besides, Kaaba is claimed to be a house of God and a resort for ALL mankind (i.e everybody on earth), why would Moses and Jesus not visit it even though they lived in Israel? Doest it matter Kaaba is not in Israel for them not visiting it, when people all over the world do? You have no point friend. You keep changing your statements as soon as they are faulted.

You said and I quote
''Who or what was Jesus referring to when he said "the stone which the builders reject has become the head stone of the corner or the chief corner stone''.
Did you carefully notice the construction of that statement? The stone which the builders rejected HAS BECOME THE CHIEF CORNER STONE. The statement is in the past participle,meaning the stone had already become the chief corner stone at the time of Jesus, a very long time before the advent of Muhammad. It is a past and not a future tense. Therefore, that statement was not referring to Muhammad or his religion that was yet to exist.

I pity the muslims, they say the Bible is corrupt, yet they keep searching it to justify islam. Smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by tola9ja: 5:02am On Nov 03, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2015
tola9ja:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3024250_images4_jpegc9fde20fd03e82b2cce033fc19f5260b

You islamists have no shame. Islam is accused of idolatry and all you could say is abuses. It shows you have accepted that islam is paganism as you have nothing to refute the allegations. Then why are you in islam as a false religion?

Why do you believe the falsehood of the quran now that it has been made clear to you that it is not from the true God?

Why do you still believe what the quran says about the Bible and the Christians now that you know it is lying?

How will you go to God's heaven worshiping an idol (allahh)?

Look up to heaven and pray: ''God'' reveal the truth about Yourself to me. If you do so sincerely, am sure a miracle of salvation will happen in your life.

1 Like

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by tola9ja: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
truthman2012:

You islamists have no shame. Islam is accused of idolatry and all you could say is abuses. It shows you have accepted that islam is paganism as you have nothing to refute the allegations. Then why are you in islam as a false religion?

Why do you believe the falsehood of the quran now that it has been made clear to you that it is not from the true God?

Why do you still believe what the quran says about the Bible and the Christians now that you know it is lying?

How will you go to God's heaven worshiping an idol (allahh)?

Look up to heaven and pray: ''God'' reveal the truth about Yourself to me. If you do so sincerely, am sure a miracle of salvation will happen in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by truthman2012(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=39643256][/quote]

Look at an islamist's defence to very serious allegations of islam being idolatry

You muslim guys should better repent before you soon find yourseves in hell.
Re: Shahada: Let's Examine The Content by tola9ja: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at an islamist's defence to very serious allegations of islam being idolatry

You muslim guys should better repent before you soon find yourseves in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Importance Of Sadaqatul-fitr / Response To Those Who Regard Some Innovated Matters As Good, Such As Mawlid / Ex-Sunni: 'Why I Became Shia'; Inspirational Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.