Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How To Rebuild Iphoto Library - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Rebuild Iphoto Library (537 Views)

Software Classes At Prof Kenneth Dike E-library, Awka / Science Section LIBRARY / How To Clean Up Your Messy Iphone Photo Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rebuild Iphoto Library by judea11: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
“Hi, I’m just new here and would appreciate any help. Anyway, I’ve been using my Mac for 2 years. When I unloaded hundreds of photos to my iPhoto, there is just an exclamation mark and I can’t see the photos. I guess all the photos were corrupted. I try many possible solutions, but they are not helpful. Please help. Thanks.”

iPhoto is a tool which allows lets users to store images in a folder named iPhoto Library. However, you face many accidents which result in rebuilding. iPhoto library may corrupted with unknown reason. You may hit the “delete” button instead of “keep” button carelessly when you finished a uploading. You may even a green hand of Mac, so you may anxious but unable to do anything when you are facing such problems.

Mac Data Recovery can recover lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted photos from iPhoto library on iMac, MacBook Pro, Air, Mac Mini and Mac Pro. It is also compatible with the latest OS X Yosemite. It is an easy-to-use software which has earned widespread praise.

How to Rebuild iPhoto Library on Mac

Step 1.Install the trial version on your Mac and select a recovery mode
Step 2.Click “Recover Data”
Step 3.Choose the partition and Click “Scan”
Step 4.Preview and recover iPhoto library

Tutorial: How to Rebuild iPhoto Library

Related Articles:

Hard Drive Recovery: How to Recover Data from Hard Drive
How to Recover Data from Macbook Air
Mac Email Recovery: Recover Deleted Email on Mac
Word Document Recovery: How to Recover a Word Document
How to Recover Data from External HDD

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Torture Test: Knives, Bending And Open Flame / The Flying Car / Glo Expands Its 4g Lte Network Coverage To 16 More Locations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.