Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday (39113 Views)

Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert / Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by azeez4islam(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
StepTwo:
wait oo, abi Linda Ikeji don buy and blogatize nairaland?

why so so celebrity and gossip?
you asking the question I have in mind... Answers please
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by Youngsage: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Spaxon:
Today is Chelsea Day 1point average 11 games 15th position. 1-11-15 sounds legit. Today's date 1/11/15, today is Chelsea's day !!
Wow!! grin grin grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:25am On Nov 02, 2015
No wonder all Gov. Oshiomhole does now in edo is to be collecting loans and be telling edo residence to pay property tax to buy cream for his new bride
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by originalhuman: 3:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Drsheddy:
Accept JESUS as Your Savior today: You must put your faith in Jesus Christ, and Him alone for your salvation. The blood of Christ does you no good until you receive Him by faith. The Bible says, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).
Guy you miss road abi you throwaway address wey den give you.

#ORIGINALHUMAN
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by shineeye1: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Edo people should watch it o. Lara is always in the news for one jamboree, party or the other. All these come at a cost o. At whose expense? And Osho baba seem to be indulging her. What is the game plan or is he just trying to maintain her long party lifestyle? Would it not be better if the first lady focused on matters domestic to Edo state which will impact meaningfully on the local women and men? May Osho's wife not be his undoing...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by nigeriancuban: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm,this is exactly what all women want,power!! grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by simpleseyi: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2015
halfrica:
Beautiful women kiss kiss kiss kiss

God as i grow add to my beauty

Amen!!!!!!!!

Is this all you want from God? Solomon asked for wisdom and understanding. You asked for beauty, may God grant you your heart desire.

And this lady is one of the country's leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

Is this all you want from God? Solomon asked for wisdom and understanding. You asked for beauty, may God grant you your heart desire.

And this lady is one of the country's leaders of tomorrow.

so sorry!!!!!!

God please i kno u av given me wisdom and understanding please add to it as i grow up

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I never knew i would be a leader bt now i av heard it

I want wisdom nd understanding more dan my daily bread Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by dwesternmall: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday by dwesternmall: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.