Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (34059 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by gurunlocker: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by kingarizona1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by kennyman2000(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by ajepako(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
laurel03:
The only Asiwaju of Nigeria

Of Bordillion Road, Ikoyi..

Anyway, I'd love to have 12/th of his stolen loot sha..

Love you too grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by slap1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
President Waka-Waka
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by emkad: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gayigaskia:
Where is gwoza borgu sef grin grin grin

borgu is in new- bussa(kainji) NIGER STATE
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by ajepako(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Two Genuine Nigerian Heroes.

When that time comes, your names will be immortalized in the Books of those that did great things for Nigeria. I mean, two of you single-handedly stopped PDP from looting Nigeria to death.

I mean, we actually have not "HEARD" of one CORRUPT Politician again, since Buhari came to Power. A big thank you to Tinubu, and just continue to be the good Kingmaker that you are.

To the Wailers, an attempt to "YAB" me? may all the "MEATS"in your Soup pot, disappear and SHOW up at my Place.

Truly, HUNGERBAD, I swear.. tongue tongue

Atoole of APC grin grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by oviejnr(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
when was the last time he slept in the Aso rock Villa? Nigga been traveling along. This is not what I voted for, review your economy policies abeg. crycry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by ajepako(f): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
porrigeyam:
I taught tinubu has been used and dumped...

Chai God punish wailers...... U guys will wail to death.

If you wan yawa us, at least spell right:

It's 'thought' not 'taught'

Olodo like one old abokii from daura.

And never mind, I love you too grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Lescott7(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Google just told me borgu is a town in Niger state. I love google. Baba buhari just dey waka everyday but anyway I believe in Buhari/Osimbajo.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by porrigeyam(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
ajepako:

If you wan yawa us, at least spell right:

It's 'thought' not 'taught'

Olodo like one old abokii from daura.

And never mind, I love you too grin grin tongue tongue
1.that's my useless keyboard auto correct
2.I'm not aboki I'm a Yoruba guy
3.I love u to #no homo
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by provostmk(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Stephansmily:
Quote me one more time and I will quote you 10 times angry
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by provostmk(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Stephansmily:
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Owoplenty(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Stephansmily:
sory i don't wanna quote you
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Stephansmily(f): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Owoplenty:
sory i don't wanna quote you
who be dis
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Owoplenty(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Stephansmily:

who be dis
na me !
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Owoplenty(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Stephansmily:

who be dis
nah me !
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by ridhwanaltaf(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
it is well
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by biafranqueen: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why can't I read "Buharis plan for the economy" Billions recovered" "Nigeria moving forward "

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Dwilderness: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Stupid heroes my foot and left ass! Seasoned criminals. Jagaban ko jagaban ni. awon omo oshi. Terrible liars. Are these the people to mentor our children? Nothing good comes out of Babilon.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by anonimi: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
kahal29:
The late Emir of Borgu, Alhaji Haliru Dantoro Kitoro III (Mai Borgu), who was a former Minister and ex-senator died on Friday in a German hospital at the age of 77.

I still dey wait for when President Michelle of Western Germany or another oyinbo leader will come and die in a Nigerian hospital. grin

Our leaders foolish but we the followers are even more foolish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by teebaxy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
This man is obviously tribalistic, abi why couldn't he visit ife when ooni of ife died. Or ooni is not a great king dat he should respect ni..... I'm just confused
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by anonimi: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
PassingShot:
And one to make wailers wail uncontrollably.

I thought with 16 years plus of progreTHIEF APC administrations of Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode there should be no need for a whole Emir of Borgu to die in far away Germany, especially since our Asiwaju na the JagbaJantis of Borgu, not so
Oh, I forgot that even Ogbeni Ojuyobo ran to London when he was sick grin grin
What a bunch of EMPTY barrels making the loudest noise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026500_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1328961_Bola-Tinubu-21_jpg78b038a4236c398c6f445b0c6fcd04f2[/img]
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
What are we suppose to do with this news now. Two top looters. Mod una don de craze oh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by bruno47(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by prudentsea(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
CR77:
I'm still waiting for them to equate N1 to $1,cos if them no do am thunder wey go fire dem still dey do press up

As u turn petrol price down abi. #lol..... Antigratitude
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by prudentsea(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
CR77:
I'm still waiting for them to equate N1 to $1,cos if them no do am thunder wey go fire dem still dey do press up

As u turn petrol price down abi. #lol..... Antigratitude undecided
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by darea18: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
'Jagabans'!
eeeehhhnnn make we con dey run
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by Franzinni: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
A wailer can be defined as :
a: a big fat heap of minuses.
B: an antibuhari ranting machine
C: clueless dunce always calling Pmb clueless ... Cluelessly
D: short sighted, spineless green snake in the black grass
E: all of the above.

Wailers united .... Bring it on! *Batman voice* cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace by anonimi: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
CR77:

E be like sey we go wait tire for these EMPTY barrels of plenty noisy PROPAGANDA to fulfill any of their many promises despite claiming to be of integrity and fighting CORRUPTION.
What an irony!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2403078_buharinairatodollarpromise_jpeg536f4a3346e6a689940c6ceb025c51a7

Franzinni:
A wailer can be defined as :
a: a big fat heap of minuses.
B: an antibuhari ranting machine
C: clueless dunce always calling Pmb clueless ... Cluelessly
D: short sighted, spineless green snake in the black grass
E: all of the above.

Wailers united .... Bring it on! *Batman voice* cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.