Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland (2191 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by asha80(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
menix:
If we from the SE re expecting Buhari to fix our Road after telling us we gave him 5% then we should also expect a goat to give birth to a Horse..

If we from the SE can task ourselves, believe me no road in the east will be bad.

It's time we all wake up nd forge ahead because this Govt does not have our well being in their agenda...
task indeed..this kind of statements make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by bugzbunny: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Agunnewi:

Taaa!!! Gbafuo nga onye sabo grin
Ufranklin92:

do your worst ..by the way npa gi onye efulefu
The two of you... Want to try me abi...
U better say bye to ur nairaland accounts right away
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Ufranklin92(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

gerarahia mehnnnn
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Agunnewi: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Lol see this clown oh grin

Internet warrior, we know your type, I have been on Nairaland long enough to know this.

I repeat Gbafuo nga onye iberibe grin cheesy
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari I beg you in the name of the God I believe in never to construct any road for these ungrateful, useless Jonathan apologists. Only Imo State voted you so you should only construct the roads that affect Imo State. We are for one Nigeria and we never supported Jonathan because we acknowledged he did nothing for us. All the bad roads in Imo State are federal roads, so doing it for us will be highly appreciated. We appreciate your recent approval of Sam Mbakwe Airport to be upgraded to international Cargo Airport.
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by Kestolovee95(f): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
^^^^ AbaGWORO the gworo-chewing basta.rd sired by a gworo-chewing uncircumsized hausa trader. I agree with you 100%.
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by reuben79: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Southeast roads is nt in nigeria budget now.gej iz comin back in 2019 dey should wait 4 him or after biafra republic grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by basilo101: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
airmark:
So jonathan did not do all federal roads in the east? That man was a scam.
Is Jonathan the president of the East? why are nigerians stvpid?
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by basilo101: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
I tot only igbos use the roads. mumu country
Re: Hausa Leader Tells Buhari To Repair Federal Roads In Igboland by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
basilo101:

Is Jonathan the president of the East? why are nigerians stvpid?

My ghanaian brother, some nigerians are very stvpid o. I thought someone they were shouting up and down that gej till 2044 must have turned that region to paradise, not knowing he did n't do the federal roads in their domain. he scammed them yet they went ahead to vote for him. It's appalling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message To Igbo Youths - Thought Provoking / 7 Things That Will Happen To Nigeria In Next Month's To Come (not A Prophesy) / Difference Between Buhari And Jonathan Regime At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.