Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween (2485 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
The 32 year old model is up to no good again in the name of Halloween

Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by wtfCode: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
halloween? 4 naija? Wetin else we never copy 4rm oyibo sef. Na koboko i go whip 4 dat bum bum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by naijamomdiary(f): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2015
She isnt 32 years, she just clocked 31 last month.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2015
33* years. Born in 1982.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
charix:
33* years. Born in 1982.
where do you get that bull
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
where do you get that bull
Shut up and keep posting. I've been spot on in regards to your news so it's only right I'm correct about her age.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by naijamomdiary(f): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2015
charix:
33* years. Born in 1982.

Lie! Born in 1984.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
charix:

Shut up and keep posting. I've been spot on in regards to your news so it's only right I'm correct about her age.
sharrappppp spot on my ass. Get off my post
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
naijamomdiary:

Lie! Born in 1984.
don't exchange words with the fool. He will wear you out.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't exchange words with the fool. He will wear you out.
Palmwinetapper:
sharrappppp spot on my ass. Get off my post
Blogging is not a sin you know? This one you always have data to post rubbish you can as well utilize your time like the bloggers you pay to post filth.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
charix:

Blogging is not a sin you know? This one you always have data to post rubbish you can as well utilize your time like the bloggers you pay to post filth.
data. Bishhh I'm rich bitchhhh abroad Not like a poor Nigerian rat like you. Languishing away.
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by STILESGANG: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
She is looking for customers.olosho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
WHAT IS HALLOWEEN?? undecided
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
philipzz:
WHAT IS HALLOWEEN?? undecided
Google
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
STILESGANG:
She is looking for customers.olosho!
she's not a prossie
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
data. Bishhh I'm rich bitchhhh abroad Not like a poor Nigerian rat like you. Languishing away.
Let this your mouth not put you in trouble although I know that's not a new thing, anuofia!
Re: Sarah Ofili Shows Off Her Bum Bum For Halloween by Palmwinetapper: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
charix:

Let this your mouth not put you in trouble although I know that's not a new thing, anuofia!
trouble!? You can't do me nothing

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spotted With 2face And Sound Sultan After Watching A Basketball Match / Dayo Amusa's Sex Position Will Shock You / #BBNAIJA: Teddy Flashes His Inner Teddy, Teddy Shows His Dick In The Luxury Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.