Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

6 Type Of People I Met At D Filling Station During Fuel Scarsity. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Type Of People I Met At D Filling Station During Fuel Scarsity. (463 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Type Of People I Met At D Filling Station During Fuel Scarsity. by tnenge(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
u will nva know how frustrating or amasing it is till u see ur self at the filling station trying to get fuel.
1.the rich and quiet.; dat s Wat I call ds class of people who come with real cash n want to full there tanks. regardless to what kind of automobile they bring, they will full their tank. atimes u fell as if they wll take the whole fuel in d filling station. most atimes when u are in a hurry and dis type of people are before you all y can do us to hiss.
2. the troublesome; Das Wat I call them. this class come in and jst want to put 1litre or jst 100 fuel n brags a lot . they insult evry body d
at come their way. u ll think they want to full their tank but to ur dissapointment they jst say to the pump atendant uda low tune give me 1litre. lol....
3. they main men. this class belongs to soldiers n airforce. etc. some come in mofty n odas wt uniform. they want to be attended to first in a line of a million people just because they are military men n officers.
4. the Sharp guys; ds class belongs to dos who come to get babes at d station or to pick pockets. they don't have a penny bt are their because the need a babe from either the pump attendant or motorist or pick poker.

..they gud guys; this class belongs to d God fearing class. they are willing to allow u shunt the line when u beg because the are d quiet type..
6. hockers. this class are people.who.sell airfreshners r newspapers. some sell pure water n grandnuts, odas sell plantain chips o cashew nuts o pop corn.
u can add urs ....
@ lalasticlala...
Re: 6 Type Of People I Met At D Filling Station During Fuel Scarsity. by logicman: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make I invest. Incase

(1) (Reply)

How To Let Your Adverts Make Frontpage Automatically / Onilekere Community: Facts And Figures-write About Your Community Too / Ibrahim Magu Assumes Office As New EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.