Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News (627 Views)

Six DIG To Be Retired As Arase Bows Out (Vanguard) / We Can No Longer Pay N18,000 Minimum Wage, Govs Cry Out-vanguard / I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News by Drsheddy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Orubebe, who is being charged to the Code of Conduct Tribunal, told a press conference in Abuja on Sunday that he had not committed any offense to warrant being vilified by the present administration.

The former minister also declared that he had never demanded and collected a bribe throughout his six-year sojourn as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He said he was convinced that the CCT was out to frame him given the way it had already begun his ‘trial’ in the media when he had only been served with the summons to appear before the court on November 9, 2015.

He said: “I was served with Code of Conduct Tribunal summons on Friday last week and the paper, which I personally signed and collected stated that I was expected to appear before them on November the ninth.

“I was taken aback by the news that I had already been arraigned. This tells me that it is an issue of witch hunt which is not good for this country. It is not good to take me to the public court before being tried.

“The issues contained in the summons are that I took N50 million bribe from one of the contractors who handled a project for the ministry of Niger Delta and another N20 million from the same contractor as well as not declaring my plots of land in Asokoro and Kyame districts of Abuja. I find these charges very empty and frivolous.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/im-being-framed-for-supporting-jonathan-orubebe-cries-out/
Re: I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News by teepsee(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News by assu2013(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jaga is.,...
Re: I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News by dulaman: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hunter being hunted.

This man remind me of jega and Jega reminds me of this man.
Re: I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News by eyeview: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Let's be honest and objective here,it is clear that Buhari and the APC are being vindictive in their witch-hunt.
Right now,Buhari and Apc are enjoying the public accolades which their selective witch hunt is bringing but very soon,the same public will turn against them when the past corrupt leaders become saints by joining the APC while their PDP counterparts get hounded at every turn
Re: I'm Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out - Vanguard News by hassman: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Are you not also trying the CCT in the media with your baseless allegation and hard-to-believe denial? You better own up mister, the stench of corruption is all over you and your conduct is one of a street hoodlum!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Top APC Chieftains In Move To Quash Saraki’ CCT Trial,etc / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected – APC Chairman / Photos: Inauguration Of Ministers By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.