Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari (25143 Views)

North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Ayoemrys(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2015
eph12:

You don't need common sense to win an election. You just need to be a liar. Dazzal.
dada,you forget that the person that lack common sense can never decieve peaple,
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by M4gunners: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Don't forget to tell us how corrupt Abacha administration was too.

10 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by henroe2k2(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, how many times did I call U? if U get sense U go know.....

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by menix(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Ayoemrys:
frustrated dude,i know you are disown bill gate son,

Send ur acct. No. Let me feed ur family with Akara nd Ogi this morning.

Sure during ur Biology practical in secondary skool, u were the sampled skeleton..

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Emmason505(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2015
oloriooko:
a politician is a politician PMB inclusive
your talk is a planned cover for your inadequacies and inability to fulfil all the campaign promises that made me vote you

PMB please less talk more action
we shall support you but not same way PDP supporters did to their government that plunged us into this quagmire

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Complaining has been and will always be a part of APC government. It is same thing with Osho baba lead APC government in Edo state, they have been blaming PDP in the past seven years plus now and still Doing same so expect bubu lead FG to do same till the end of his tenure. So expect more and continued blaming games. Change has finally arrive so get use to it cos we are in for a long thing.

12 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by eph12(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2015
Ayoemrys:
dada,you forget that the person that lack common sense can never decieve peaple,
And I did pick one who lacks common sense over a deceiver any time any day.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Mboi: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Even till 2years time, they will keep blaming GEJ. Am sorry for those gullible Nigeerians that voted this man in.

APC's govt is govt of mounth by mouth.

16 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Ayoemrys(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2015
menix:

Send ur acct. No. Let me feed ur family with Akara nd Ogi this morning.

Sure during ur Biology practical in secondary skool, u were the sampled skeleton..
your parent still feeding and clothing you,see,dude you are getting boring,you need some rest ok
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by menix(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2015
vfactor:

Are u really serious with all what you re saying or you just feel like talking.

That guy has vulture brain..
Am sure he did not read that gibberish he typed..

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by pedrilo: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2015
This continuous talk about GEJ will only make us miss him more NOT hate him. Buhari should take note!

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by menix(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Ayoemrys:
your parent still feeding and clothing you,see,dude you are getting boring,you need some rest ok

Hhahahahahaha...
I left my parent home 2008, am very sure u still carry water bottle to skool then..

I would advise u start eating animal fat so that u don't turn to a kite one of these windy day..

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Emmason505:
Complaining has been and will always be a part of APC government. It is same thing with Osho baba lead APC government in Edo state, they have been blaming PDP in the past seven years plus now and still Doing same so expect bubu lead FG to do same till the end of his tenure. So expect more and continued blaming games. Change has finally arrive so get use to it cos we are in for a long thing.
Hasn't Wike been blaming Amaechi? Has Wike appointed commissioners?
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by 4Kemzy(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari or whatever you call yourself, that blame pattern isn't working again, my humble advice is that you try and upgrade at least use another antics because Nigerians are tired of Jonathan this PDP that. Do something and talk about those things and other new, innovative and beneficial things. Try to make the dollar equivalent to naira and we'll make you our Life President Wahli..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by gregg2: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
We don't have a president yet
in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Smartresult(f): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Five month after the inauguration of president Muhammad buhari, some Nigerians, foreign investors have already started losing confidence in the new government, this is not far fetch from the fact that buhari has not appointed ministers to constitute his cabinet.
Some foreign media has already painted the new government as slow, notable among them is the Bloomberg, a New York based magazine with its popular post “from change champion to baba go slow.” Some Nigerians has already lost the hope they have for this government. This is evident from their continue reading

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by ChelseaDr(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Are you kidding me? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Who close ur mouth, then keep talking, na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Ayoemrys(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2015
menix:

Hhahahahahaha...
I left my parent home 2008, am very sure u still carry water bottle to skool then..

I would advise u start eating animal fat so that u don't turn to a kite one of this windy day..
see your life outside,2008 and you think you now a real man when you still go back there to collect food,i left my parent sept 20 2001,on my own taking care of myself with god's help,of coz am nt destined to be a glutton like you,i was born to prosper and be able to responsible for my action and any step i take as a real man,
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2015
bugzbunny:
Can someone remind this man why he was elected....

To fight corruption, wailers can weep for all they want. grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2015
That's the Hallmark of any Nigerian government so you are correct Mr. President. Including yours.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by abacrested(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2015
It's obvious the president has no plan hence prone to fail. Keep deceiving your fans with complaints about the previous administration while you and your cronies loot the remains left by old Pdp now in APC . LOOTING continum, mad people.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
4Kemzy:
Buhari or whatever you call yourself, that blame pattern isn't working again, my humble advice is that you try and upgrade at least use another antics because Nigerians are tired of Jonathan this PDP that. Do something and talk about those things and other new, innovative and beneficial things. Try to make the dollar equivalent to naira and we'll make you our Life President Wahli..
Have you been able to do any of the things you stated in your own environment?

Online crusaders and wailers.... Pity.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by philips70(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan did a mess to the economy, this must be told.

Just leave this PDP trying to divert Nigerians mind from the destruction they did to our economy. All this is to stampede and blackmail the president from tracking them down and punishing them.
Since PMB has been shouting I have never heard where he said he's helpless because PDP plundered the economy. They should just keep quiet, knowledge of their pilfering fingers will not deter investors coming as long as there's assurance of no more bribe thirsty ministers and first ladies.
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Owliver(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Ayoemrys:
see your life outside,2008 and you think you now a real man when you still go back there to collect food,i left my parent sept 20 2001,on my own taking care of myself with god's help,of coz am nt destined to be a glutton like you,i was born to prosper and be able to responsible for my action and any step i take as a real man,
if you want to argue such put down ur pics first. you look malnurished like arab refugees. sorry
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2015
abacrested:
It's obvious the president has no plan hence prone to fail. Keep deceiving your fans with complaints about the previous administration while you and your cronies loot the remains left by old Pdp now in APC . LOOTING continum, mad people.
Your lack of Faith on the current administration is understandable.... But your lack of intelligence to share your opinion is baffling... These people you term mad are father figures, you know?
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by macaranta(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Reality has begun striking Nigerians....More brains receiving sanity. Kudos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by wexyee: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Ayoemrys:
lick my ass bro lipsrsealed lick my ass bro
gay shit
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by godzson(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Gosh I pity Nigeria, d way baba-horror is going about spoiling d name of Nigeria is pitiable, nd u ignorant buhari worshipeer wud see no bad in what his doing, all u guys do is open ur mouth nd chout 'change is here'let me ask if u av a wayward daughter nd sunone come to seek her hand in marriage wud u tell such person about her waywardness

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by xteecool2: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
eph12:

You don't need common sense to win an election. You just need to be a liar. Dazzal.
Thats d unfortunate truth about the political situation in nigeria .....
Re: I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari by thankyouJesus(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
If you won't, do something about it. Remember; PVC no get expiry date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Akande’s Book Put A Lie To Tinubu’s Denial - AriseTV / Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.