Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ (974 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / I’m Being Framed For Supporting Jonathan, Orubebe Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by phoneport(m): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Former Niger Delta Minister, Elder Godsday Orubebe, has raised the alarm that he was being oppressed for his support to former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Orubebe who is charged to the Code of Conduct Tribunal, told a press conference in Abuja on Sunday that he had not committed any offense to warrant being belittled by the present administration. The former minister also declared that he had never demanded and collected a bribe throughout his six-year sojourn as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria adding that he was convinced that the CCT was out to frame him given the way it had already begun his ‘trial’ in the media when he had only been served with the summons to appear before the court on November 9, 2015.

He said: “I was served with Code of Conduct Tribunal summons on Friday last week and the paper, which I personally signed and collected stated that I was expected to appear before them on November the ninth.

“I was taken aback by the news that I had already been arraigned. This tells me that it is an issue of witch hunt which is not good for this country. It is not good to take me to the public court before being tried.
“The issues contained in the summons are that I took N50 million bribe from one of the contractors who handled a project for the ministry of Niger Delta and another N20 million from the same contractor as well as not declaring my plots of land in Asokoro and Kyame districts of Abuja. I find these charges very empty and frivolous.

It will be recalled that Orubebe, two months ago, exchanged heated words with Edo state governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, describing the governor as a‘garage boy,’adding that he will expose the dubious deeds of the Edo state chief executive against Nigerians.

The duel between both politicians was greeted with extreme revulsion by Nigerians who reacted to their outburst via social media then.

https://www.naij.com/624235-orubebe-cries-help-says-oppressed.html

Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Sarang(f): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by ORACLE1975(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Elder sho grin shocked
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by otabuko(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Of course, we the wailers have been waiting for this day!
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Obijulius: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Orubebe I respect you as an IJAW man although I am Igbo. But to say the truth you disappointed me.

You, Kuku Wike, Tompolo, Asari, Anyim and other SS/SE who served GEJ never gave him good advice.

He should have been told that Nigerian politics is all about bitterness and outright destruction of opposition.

He should have been told that levelling Borno, Yobe and Adamawa were the best way to handle Boko Haram just like OBJ did to Odi and Abacha to Ogoniland.

He should have ensured that all areas under opposition never see Federal projects.

He should have known that forced disappearance and assassinations are normal in our society esp for the greater good.

He should have known that as the CinC he had the power to give 100% resource control to the oil.producing states.

He should have ensured that the INEC chairman be from his supporter base to ensure that he perpetuates himself in power.

You guys are wild, but you never told him that Nigeria was a ZOO.

please, keep quiet and suffer in silence.
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by StealthyMe(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2015
See as e open mouth for picture sef undecided
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by BreezyCB(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Jega Cm Kip Ds Me Shut
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Ayoemrys(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2015
{in fela's voice} elder orubebe
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by StealthyMe(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Callinfg Oshiomole a garage boy...your display of shame during the election depicted worse! undecided

Pot calling white black sad
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=BreezyCB post=39597445]Jega Cm Kip Ds Me Shut[/quote

In jega's voice "orubebe respect your self"

3 Likes

Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2015
This orubebe sef no dey tire. Make they give am jegaquin drug.
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by acunon: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Orubebe, hold your ground wella your paymaster dey ur back!
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Naijji: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Probably true sha
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2015
See who is talking.
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by ChappyChase: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
See who is talking.
Me tier ooooo..
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2015
undecided

Cooked story by naij .com......it lacks merit
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by lmm4real: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2015
We know
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Agimor(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Orubebe already crying foul even before the match.
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Jaideyone(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Obijulius:
Orubebe I respect you as an IJAW man although I am Igbo. But to say the truth you disappointed me.

You, Kuku Wike, Tompolo, Asari, Anyim and other SS/SE who served GEJ never gave him good advice.

He should have been told that Nigerian politics is all about bitterness and outright destruction of opposition.

He should have been told that levelling Borno, Yobe and Adamawa were the best way to handle Boko Haram just like OBJ did to Odi and Abacha to Ogoniland.

He should have ensured that all areas under opposition never see Federal projects.

He should have known that forced disappearance and assassinations are normal in our society esp for the greater good.

He should have known that as the CinC he had the power to give 100% resource control to the oil.producing states.

He should have ensured that the INEC chairman be from his supporter base to ensure that he perpetuates himself in power.

smh common sense is really not common. very silly comment
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by teemanbastos(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Obijulius:

shoro niyen?
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
Witch Hunting

NORTHERN EMPIRE
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Obijulius:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

SO you are one if the animals
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by WHOcarex: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Leave story. Are you guilty or not
Re: Orubebe Cry Out and Says He Is Being Framed For Supporting GEJ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2015
bros, shebi u no collect bribe? No wahala na..stop wailing and go court go prove ur innocence.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Republic: A Myth Or Reality, By Adedayo Osho / Checkout This Photo Of Nigeria Police Complaint Response Unit / Why Saraki Got A Standing Ovation At Aso Villa Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.