Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) (33174 Views)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
chimere66:
Another pic
Wow the attendance is surprising...
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by ignis: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2015
This is not funny at all.
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Cynosure04: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Wat hs APC got 2 do wit dis,moreover ondo is a PDP state. Pple sha...
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
This is the same people that beat Eze Ndigbo few weeks back. Abi the referee disrespect Deji?
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Smartresult(f): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari Cabinets Are Set To Surprise Nigerians, The New Ministers
Five month after the inauguration of president Muhammad buhari, some Nigerians, foreign investors have already started losing confidence in the new government, this is not far fetch from the fact that buhari has not appointed ministers to constitute his cabinet.
Some foreign media has already painted the new government as slow, notable among them is the Bloomberg, a New York based magazine with its popular post “from change champion to baba go slow.” Some Nigerians has already lost the hope they have for this government. This is evident from their continue reading
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by antonioculprito(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Rochas blames PDP for the mayhem in Akure township stadium
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by maxiuc(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin same happened to me when I went to officiate a HOD cup in fecolart though I was the lines man guy no be small stone wey my head receive that day
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Naija lowa....
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Thollulope(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Then actions shd be taken by Lfc and Nff
Nigerians mentality
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
maxiuc:
grin grin same happened to me when I went to officiate a HOD cup in fecolart though I was the lines man guy no be small stone wey my head receive that day
NO SECURITY PROVIDED?

OR YOU COLLECTED BRIBE AND TOOK SIDE ..
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by cathodekazim: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Its obvious Amaju pinick is an Enyimba supporter
If yu watch sunshine stars last 5 matches, yu will knw wht impartiality is
I do watch the highlight on naijamade and yu see terrible decisions ref made against them. Vs pillars, vs wolves, vs sunshine, vs taraba etc

Though I'm nt in support of violence bt I feel wht thr fans felt,
90percnt of nff board members are from the southeast and thts y yu see decision go in fvr of eastern teams most times

Sunshine stars too is a failed club
We all knw bribery exists in nigeria football
Cnt you just bribe 1 or 2 nff members and get decision in ur way

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2015
barbarians....
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by dre11(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2015
These are some of the reasons Nigeria football won't grow more than what it is now....

Hooliganism in football...
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Where were the match day security men?

Anyway how I wish mike Dean is a nigerian.
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by ReabridCharles(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
And we keep asking why the Nigerian league is where it is?

Well I don't blame them, I blame it on illiteracy and hunger. They are naturally angry, always looking for who to dent their anger on.

Quick recovery to the officials
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by fawaz050(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
They deserved it. Am cruel abi? No you need to watch Nigeria league and you will understand how foolish and wicked this referee can be . I stopped watching Nigeria league because of our referee,their officiating is terrible and highly partial.
n d camera manundecided ?
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Brytawon(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
abacrested:
This kinda thing will never happen in the east,apart from lagos other states in the west are way back. They don enter one chance be that as LMC will finish them . God bless sunshine for this act cos it makes it easy for my darling team Enyimba to beat them to become champions. Up ENYIMBA angry angry grin shocked grin shocked

Please grow up. grin
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
They deserved it. Am cruel abi? No you need to watch Nigeria league and you will understand how foolish and wicked this referee can be . I stopped watching Nigeria league because of our referee,their officiating is terrible and highly partial.
If u watched shooting stars in Ibadan , u will kill every ref. The bias is so much that some time home fan beat up officials for poor officiating against visiting teams
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by ZUBY77(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:

What happens to making a video evidence of such bad officiating and sending it to the officials of NPL management instead of trying to kill the referee.

I am not really surprised.
What else can I expect from animals.

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Bollinger(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:

See mentality. He's probably an avid UPL watcher because it's organized but encourages a disorganized Nigerian league. God help una.
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Theflint1(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
abacrested:
This kinda thing will never happen in the east,apart from lagos other states in the west are way back. They don enter one chance be that as LMC will finish them . God bless sunshine for this act cos it makes it easy for my darling team Enyimba to beat them to become champions. Up ENYIMBA angry angry grin shocked grin shocked
Very useless club grin grin. They turned Akure into a fortress of sort with their useless must-win syndrome. They weren't even in contention for the league, they are fighting for a continental ticket and with this fourth straight loss and possibly point deductions and fine, its goodbye continental ticket for them.
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by engrjacuzzi: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2015
so our NFL now breed the likes of totti, joey Barton and ballotelli? issorite!
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by amadice(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Dominic lorfa lobi stars boss at work...using is NFF status yo rig matches so that lobi stars will avoid relegation... he did it against Ifeanyi uba fc in the federation cup... lobi must fall...nonsense
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by crispydee: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2015
They can't even guarantee safety of the officials, how much more the fans
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Horlufemi(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2015
abacrested:

you are a very "smart" easterner.
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Theflint1(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Abeg who know why dey abandon Nassarawa United match?
Hope say no be because them dey draw they spoil d match because those guys don beat big teams we we join house yet dem no want ordinary draw. Abeg make LMC use fine kill Nassarawa United and Sunshine grin grin
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by Seun360(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2015
175:
APC authorized this act gringrin

In a PDP state?
Re: Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics) by chesterlee(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
cathodekazim:
Its obvious Amaju pinick is an Enyimba supporter
If yu watch sunshine stars last 5 matches, yu will knw wht impartiality is
I do watch the highlight on naijamade and yu see terrible decisions ref made against them. Vs pillars, vs wolves, vs sunshine, vs taraba etc

Though I'm nt in support of violence bt I feel wht thr fans felt,
90percnt of nff board members are from the southeast and thts y yu see decision go in fvr of eastern teams most times

Sunshine stars too is a failed club
We all knw bribery exists in nigeria football
Cnt you just bribe 1 or 2 nff members and get decision in ur way

Just saying

Stop saying what u don't know....Sunshine stars lost form and flopped heavily when it mattered.
They aren't even title contenders at the moment. Giwa fc are even playing better than them, they should bury their heads in shame for resorting to violence!

They should borrow a leaf from the all conquering and peaceful Enyimba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Street Arm Wrestling Championship In Lagos (Photos) / Liverpool Are Champions Of England / Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.