Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Are The Funniest Things You Observe In Comercial Yellow Bus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Are The Funniest Things You Observe In Comercial Yellow Bus (534 Views)

These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / When You Are The Director Of The Fight Against Yellow Fever / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Funniest Things You Observe In Comercial Yellow Bus by ejikeokei(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2015
I was in a danfo bus in a hot afternoon sitted at the back sit when a man looking so sweaty board in the same bus, sitted at the back sit and started starring at everybody very strangly. To an extent, he made every body to become unconfortable because of the continious starring in a sweaty mood. At this point a man that is sitted close to me could no bear the starring any more , and he shouted at this man,.. Oga na wetin. Abeg tell me Wetin. Let us hear your own adventure in a commercial yellow bus or Brt
Re: What Are The Funniest Things You Observe In Comercial Yellow Bus by Deztro(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
i don nack head for all does small danfo buses tire
Re: What Are The Funniest Things You Observe In Comercial Yellow Bus by jay2pee(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2015
when d armpit of d person by Ur side smells like hell

(1) (Reply)

Who Messed Up The Air / Application Form For Intending Groom For My Daughter / Today In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.