Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) (25258 Views)

Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos / Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by dre11(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
A 16-year-old boy, Nwanga Chidiebere, is battling to stay alive at Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA), Ebonyi State. Chidiebere, a male servant, was allegedly attacked with hot water by a female doctor at FETHA, Jane-Glad Ugba.

Chidiebere is hospitalised at the Plastic Surgery Department of the hospital following the attack. Recounting his ordeal to our correspondent on his hospital bed, Chidiebere explained that he had just returned from school on the fateful day and was about washing clothes when his boss asked him to go and boil yam which her children would eat.

He said while the yam was on the stove, he decided to start to wash the clothes, with plans to check it from time to time. According to him, while he was still washing, Ugba asked her eldest son to go and wash the plates. Chidiebere disclosed that the boy left the door open while he went to clean the lines on which he would spread the clothes.

The JSS 3 student of Presco Secondary School, Abakaliki, said while he was cleaning the lines, his boss started yelling that he left the door open. He said: “I told her that I was not the one that left the door open but her son. While she was still scolding me, her husband came out and asked me to lie down despite my plea that I was not the one who opened the door and I immediately lied down."

Chidiebere explained that as he was still lying down, the woman walked to the pot and started yelling that he left the yam to get burnt. He added:
“In anger, she grabbed the pot and emptied the whole hot content on my back and it injured me seriously. “The pain was so much that I ran outside where I almost cried out my eyeballs from their sockets. She then asked me to go and clean where I washed clothes and after that I should pack my things and leave her house that she did not want to live with me again.”

The victim said he went to see the sister of his ‘Oga’ (Mr Ugba) who, after seeing his burnt skin, called her brother. According to him, Mr Ugba asked him to come back home but before he got home, they had already locked the gate. He maintained that he had to sleep in a Skeletal Assemblies of God Church site around Goddy Ogbaga Avenue until the next morning when he went back to his madam and found out that the gate was still locked. With nowhere to go, Chidiebere said he roaming about when a female member of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) accosted him and asked him why he was loitering about.

According to him, the NSCDC official threatened to arrest him before she noticed the burns on his face and asked him what happened. He said after his explanation, the officer took him to the hospital. Chidiebere added that his ‘madam’ did not know his whereabouts until she came to work and saw him on admission.

Efforts to reach the doctor were futile. Our correspondent was not allowed to speak with work or in her house. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP George Onuorah, confirmed the incident. Onuorah disclosed that Ugba had been arrested and arraigned in court.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/doctor-bathes-teenage-houseboy-with-hot-water/

Picture of the house boy and female doctor

lalasticlala

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Most Women are terrible wicked, creatures, when they believe they have nothing to benefit from you, you can expect this..... **spits***

For auto diagnostic shops and car owners, learn how u could run auto diagnosis on ur vehicle using ur fone, it's easy n cheap! ...click my signature

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Jackeeh(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2015
I pity her patients. See her wicked face. She must be an Abortion doctor cos ADs have no conscience and feel no remorse!

46 Likes

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Starships4u(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Some women are grossly wicked.....

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Is wa oooo...yee undecided

If na 9ja movie....the woman go wan phuck am but the boi no go gree...naim she cum baff the guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by deewhone(f): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2015
So mean and wicked!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by demarc001: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2015
No offense intended..... But these days report shows women are becoming more heartless and violent. Why?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by menix(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Wicked doctor, who knows how many of her patients she would have deliberately killed for asking questions.

Please, such wicked creature should not be allowed to cater for the sick.

The husband is the most useless man, no wonder they matched.
Ow I wish I knew the boy, that man will probably be in a hospital too taking stitches..

Lalasticlala kindly lala this thread for authorities to see the demon in doctors disguise..

22 Likes

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Henrypraise: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Although dem add some few tins, dis is a better report, pple shud learn how to be HUMAN, the care giver woman obviously does not know her calling. Woe betide anybody if such a woman is on duty n d person is on an emergency medical situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by yanabasee(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Why would she be this wicked?....
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by ijustdey: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2015
wickedness reside in some women
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Aminat508(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Berrylite: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Wickedness!!!
When her children begin to harvest the seed she sowed, she will be running from one church to another thinking her problem is spiritual..

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by seangy4konji: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Na devil.

Just give her 8 years inprisonment with hard labor.

Make she and devil go romance small for jail.
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
See how she doctored that boy...may satan pour acid on her destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Blackberrybabes: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
too cruel..what humans do to human that they can not allow other humans do to them

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY, CAN YOU WISH ME WELL ON MY PROFILE?
https://www.nairaland.com/2704011/see-female-ex-corper-turned-blogger

1 Like

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Burger01(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Women! Smh sad
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Chai! some women are so wicked from the write-up she's the man of the family. Useless man
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Dazzler07: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Cruel

1 Like

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by bolkay47(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2015
This is terrible!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Smartresult(f): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2015
check sasuwa physics tutorial blog you will be surprised
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Na women wicked pass.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
cry

This woman wicked oooooooooooooo.Chai, ufodu umu nwanyi gwala ajo! Afo njo!
Hot water! ?! The last one the other day was hot oil.

By th way those two gays in the politics section should please unban me.
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by laurel03(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
80 percent of women are wicked...

1 Like

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by drinkmorewater: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2015
The woman is so naive

Infact she's sooo Eva Carneiro
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Fadman4real(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2015
The woman is even ugly see her face and the boy looks cool.

It must av been jealousy since none of her kids can be as handsome as the boy. They should remove her doctors license

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by ChappyChase: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2015
She try.... See how she fat!

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by prideofscience: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2015
may be the Holy book encourage maltreatment undecided
Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammer Uses President Buhari's Name For Fraud (screenshots) / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.