Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria (4928 Views)

Fast Internet Service In Enugu / Etisalat Internet - Blazing Fast Internet / Which Network Should I Join For Fast Internet Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by moonraker(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2009
i think there is another way of seeing this, the mtn and zain 3g package been offered

cannot and will not be a replaced by hardwired internet. just discovered that back in singapore

there is also a 3gb limit on data plans meant for the iphone. this service is provided by the national carrier

singtel. sooo maybe there is no real reason to scold both operators. the peeps that need some spanking is

starcomms, glo and nitel,

my two cents
Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by init4dmoni(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2009
dis is in nigeria

Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by init4dmoni(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2009
dito!!
Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by Tinubu: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
sunny, i will have to thank you as i ventured and went out and got UGO by Cobranet, but i got the 1Mbit account and till now it has been a week and the service really rocks. I rarely see below 800kbps and most of the other times i am at 1Mbits steady.Browsing is excellent, downloads are at 1Mbit steady, coverage is gr8 as i have already tried it in most areas in Lagos.

For Nigeria, this is the best i have seen till now and i hope this continues.

I have attached actual speed test results.

Thanks again sunny

Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by douecho: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2009
I have actually been able to get the mtn fastlink internet connection and its 7.2 Mbps!think its quite fast.I dont need to wait till i'm gray to open internet videos on you tube and the likes
Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by Beaf: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2009
douecho:

I have actually been able to get the mtn fastlink internet connection and its 7.2 Mbps!think its quite fast.I dont need to wait till i'm gray to open internet videos on you tube and the likes

Jesus! That's 1 up for 9ja!
My broadband in the UK should be 5Mbps but I rarely get 700Kbps. And someone is complaining?
Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by init4dmoni(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
wish dis was available shocked shocked shocked

Re: Why Is Fast Internet Only A Dream In Nigeria by douecho: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2009
Of course it is available!that's what i'm using.Of course when i went to get the package,i rolled my eyes when i was told the speed. but believe me,it really is quite fast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free India Web Proxy With Test @ 08069577902 / MTN Fastlink Modem Not Connecting. / Best Plug For USA Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.