Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,850 members, 7,866,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

5 Monetization Tips To Make Money On Youtube!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Monetization Tips To Make Money On Youtube!! (522 Views)

Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It / Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Monetization Tips To Make Money On Youtube!! by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2015
A successfully monetized YouTube channel does not happen by accident. To the contrary, profitable YouTube channels operate according to a business model that has provided clear pathways for viewers to financially support the channel.

Adsense is probably the most common among these business models and is certainly the most difficult to build. Creators may spend countless hours with video projects but if the appeal is too niche ( Think: personal blog channel or business channel), you’ll never get the view counts or subscribers you need to make adsense work for you.

But there are so many other ways to profit on YouTube!!

Here's a video that will help you to describing different ways to earn money on youtube :- http://www.repeatbusinessexperts.net/track/YoutubeCashSponsors/

As a producer for thought-leader channels and a consultant for over 22 business channels, my focus on YouTube is to create profit. We therefore do not spend an immense amount of time creating celebrity or “stardom” for our clients as the YouTube space is overloaded with famous people who don’t make any money. No, we want to Make Money Online. As such, I’ve identified 5 core profit strategies that any YouTuber can build into a video content strategy.
While the video does not cover every monetization tactic, we certainly cover our most effective strategies:

With the principle in place that every video should be, can be, and must be monetized you can easily begin each video project with the question- where is my profit center for this specific video? You should not have to aggressively re-structure your content to provide for these monetization tactics but instead you should focus on naturally integrating these tactics in a way that reinforces your brand message and provides a pathway for your viewers to make a purchase.

thank you...

(1) (Reply)

MTN Pays $196m To Buy Licences In Ivory Coast, Ghana / Financial Strength / Please I Need Advice On How To Deposit And Withdraw Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.