Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) (31413 Views)

Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss / NNPC Depot CSO Hired Us To Vandalise Pipelines – Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by cheerokee(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
wat
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by banme(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
oboy this juju tin is getting serious o
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Newsland01: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Dcaliphate(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
qualityovenbake:
This part got me wondering about the effect of africa juju on a human being?.

Hope she must have learn her lesson never to divulge important information to anybody, otherwise how else could they have known her departure time to US, the amount of money she is carrying, mode of transportation she will use to carry her money and knowing the money will be in her boot. Probably she gave her manager all this information. Trust No One.
You cant really blame her, he is her manager.
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why can't he use the charm to tell the police to shoot themselve.... undecided
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by mikolo80: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
qualityovenbake:
This part got me wondering about the effect of africa juju on a human being?.

Hope she must have learn her lesson never to divulge important information to anybody, otherwise how else could they have known her departure time to US, the amount of money she is carrying, mode of transportation she will use to carry her money and knowing the money will be in her boot. Probably she gave her manager all this information. Trust No One.
ever heard of delegation bruh. once you become. 40 mill, your bank manager Will know how much you're worth at any point in time, same goes for your secretary and accountant. hence the saying mo' money mo 'problems
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by ODUBEZE: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Good Nigerians are wary of helping people because of individuals like this manager! I am even happy that he was expose on time. He would still have being a thorn in the womans' flesh.
Please be careful of how you release information!
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Kulas: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Do as i say.....,'juju',I still wonder how those things do work.I know a guy,his own is using it on women that any lady he see and like,he can do something that those ladies will be falling in love to him and any lady he vow to sleep with,no matter her level,size,etc,he must sleep with you and you will be one disturbing him,calling him up and down.Would have been nice if this these guyz can use it and rob some of our corrupt politicians and the like of Diezani Allison Madueke,i will be happy to hear she fall into their victims.
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by DrChukzy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yoruba thiefs....Name Checkers, na Yolobastards again o
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by MadCow1: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hang them by their scrotum until they die from pain.. angry
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by chukwuma88: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
For free five odds games on daily basis pls add me on watsapp its free. 08136307647
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by TheAdvocate(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Their names again... grin
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
It was the work of the devil. Pleas forgive them the devil pushed them.
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by khalids: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Sundaden: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is a scam
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by yogun(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/manager-hired-us-to-rob-his-boss-of-n40m/

wondering why the woman was carrying around such amount of cash in oshodi mkt... something's wrong somewhere
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Menace2Society(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Karlovich:
Ogunseye and Adetola
grin grin
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by daniel56(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bros abeg send m dis pix for my whatsap 08175042926
DONSMITH123:
yeye people
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by HARRYzbrown(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
No name checking today...because no be igbos
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by ceejay80s(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
All ofémmanus , even my blackberry don sabi ofémmanu, as soon as I type ofe, the complete name go just appear
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dcaliphate:

You cant really blame her, he is her manager.
Yeah, you right but she shouldn't have divulge all the information to him
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by pweetychyka(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Really funny angry! People don't take to warnings!

Wen will an average Nigerian learn about cashless policy? Let's leave suspects out of dis for now... doesn't she know that moving out wit such huge amount of cash around is a very big risk to her life? Wat if does guys wasted her life n the traders weren't able to nab either of d guys undecided

Talkless of mentioning dat area whr her manager sent some jobless he-goats to steal from her!

Now back to those criminals... so dere is still somewhere in dis part of Lagos whr one can be asked to put his/her finger into d fire for no positive reason n d person will obey undecided?

Well... I 've not got much to say dan let dem bear d consequences of their actions!
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by pweetychyka(f): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
ceejay80s:
All ofémmanus , even my blackberry don sabi ofémmanu, as soon as I type ofe, the complete name go just appear

Hahahahahahaha!

Very creative sentence grin grin grin grin
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by akigbemaru: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
robbers in lagos.
Re: Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) by Divepen1(m): 1:47am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Dead Bodies Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Recovered In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of 109-year-old Woman Exhumed In Plateau State 2 Days After Being Buried / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.