Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,638 members, 7,865,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Need Some Help And Informations! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Some Help And Informations! (1086 Views)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Nigeria Police Force Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Call 08147605985 For Help And Pr / Need Some Informations On Etbank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Help And Informations! by wales1: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2006
Hi my name is Wales. I am a 27 years old male from Jos. I came to Lagos a few days ago trying to settle some important documents but I am kind of lost and having some difficulties in getting things done because I'm not familiar with this place. I would appreciate if anyone of you could offer your help. My contact number is 8023777218 and my email is lordwales1@yahoo.comĀ  If anyone has any job offer, please do contact me too. I am currently unemployed and it will be great if I could find a job while I am still in Lagos. I have a Bachelor in Business Administration and Management and also a TOEFL cert holder. Thank you and God blessings to all.
Re: Need Some Help And Informations! by peter1994(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Feels good to post here After 10 good years

I was in JSS1 when this post was made, now I'm a Final yr Engrn student.

OP, hope by now you will look @this tread and just smile.

BTW congrats on your visa
Re: Need Some Help And Informations! by peter1994(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
wales1:
Hi my name is Wales. I am a 27 years old male from Jos. I came to Lagos a few days ago trying to settle some important documents but I am kind of lost and having some difficulties in getting things done because I'm not familiar with this place. I would appreciate if anyone of you could offer your help. My contact number is 8023777218 and my email is lordwales1@yahoo.comĀ  If anyone has any job offer, please do contact me too. I am currently unemployed and it will be great if I could find a job while I am still in Lagos. I have a Bachelor in Business Administration and Management and also a TOEFL cert holder. Thank you and God blessings to all.

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Interview (what Questions Should One Expect) / Applyin For Insight Comm. Job / Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.