Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) (1732 Views)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) by enellcy(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2015
I just received this text now ooo
"
"Hi.Nelly hw are u, hop fine. my name is chukwu Paul O. Ur Kope mate@Rvs State I was working befor service wit shell (SPDC) R/S P/H. There is an employment going on now. would u like 2 apply? If yes Cal Dr charles tell him i send u 08160227355 Is very urgent. Goodluck."

I don't even know this individual.. Yeah i am fresh out of service... Served in rivers state, this is just a scam.. My sister received such message after her service... And they wanted her to pay a certain amount of money to purchase a form.
Let us be careful,, it is just to extort money..from us. SHELL ko SHELL ni

3 Likes

Re: Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) by torqque7(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
enellcy:
I just received this text now ooo
"
"Hi.Nelly hw are u, hop fine. my name is chukwu Paul O. Ur Kope mate@Rvs State I was working befor service wit shell (SPDC) R/S P/H. There is an employment going on now. would u like 2 apply? If yes Cal Dr charles tell him i send u 08160227355 Is very urgent. Goodluck."

I don't even know this individual.. Yeah i am fresh out of service... Served in rivers state, this is just a scam.. My sister received such message after her service... And they wanted her to pay a certain amount of money to purchase a form.
Let us be careful,, it is just to extort money..from us. SHELL ko SHELL ni
Lol..yours was just a text?mine were several calls o..I played along with the idiots sha and helped burn their airtime..we can never be too careful o

4 Likes

Re: Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) by sunnyuche1(m): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2015
I know of one ex Corper who received such while she was still serving. she almost fell for it because she like money too much.
Re: Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) by enellcy(f): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2015
sunnyuche1:
I know of one ex Corper who received such while she was still serving. she almost fell for it because she like money too much.
lol... Thank God they did not succeed.... scammers still playing old tricks

(1) (Reply)

Headcount To Take Place On The 6th And 7th Jan / Another Corp Member Dead / Things Needed In NYSC Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.