Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos (10159 Views)

Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) / Checkout Toke Makinwa's Natural Hair (photos) / Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Damn! I remember them girls buying all these coconut oil and vinegar and all sorts cause they wanted to maintain(keep) their natural hair. It was quite a time though, at least, we got to see our females as their natural selves and not with all em wigs and all.

During the time, there was the good, the bad and the ugly! To some, it looked good rocking their natural hair, to others… Nah!! I know though, that it’s still kinda trending up till today but I don’t think it’s as massive as it was few months back.

While “normal” females were going on with the trend, our dear celebrities weren’t left out and truth be told, before the trend was set, a few of our female celebrities were already rocking their natural hair and it looked exceptional on them.

Without moi taking much of your wonderful weekend time, how about we go through this quick list compiled of your favourite female celebrities who have actually stepped out with their natural hair and oh! Please tell us which one’s your favourite!

1. Nse Ikpe Etim
The stunning actress has a husband like no other, she has been married for over two years now and I could gamble that her natural beauty is one of the many things that leaves her man clinging onto her!
The actress came into limelight when she played a role in the 2008 movie, Prominence.
She’s also appeared in Nollywood blockbusters like “Mr and Mrs” and “Phone Swap”.

2. Nneka.
She’s kinda been on the low low for a while now, but those who know her know that she has one of the strongest voices in the country!

Nneka Lucia Egbuna (her full name) is a Nigerian hip hop/soul singer, songwriter and also actress.
She sings both in Igbo and English.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/31/op-20-female-celebrities-who-looked-beautiful-rocking-their-natural-hair-photos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by redvektor(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
g
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2015
3. Yvonne Nelson
Yeah well, need I say much about this Ghanaian beauty? She’s obviously most of y’all’s favourite actress.
Some of her guy fans can’t stop drooling over her outstanding shades beauty; one of which is her being natural!

Delectable actress, Yvonne Nelson is not only an actress but also a movie producer and an ex-beauty queen.
She made us fall in love with her natural self when she, earlier this year, February, presumably shared lovely photos of herself rocking her natural hair. She’s a natural stunner… is not she?!

4. Ty Bello.
Why would you sing about something natural and not be natural? “The land is green”, nature is green! So how about you go natural yourself TY Bello?! She’s like sure man! I have! And I’m like,damn girl! You gorgeous!

Lol. Don’t mind my fictional convo with this stunning Nigerian female sensation oh!
TY Bello is one of the most respected celebrities on this list , when it comes to rocking natural hair.

Toyin Sokefun-Bello (her full name), is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, photographer and philanthropist. Her smile though…

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2015
5. Omoni Oboli.
Beautiful woman! That! She is! Omoni Oboli is one of the bold female celebrities who made this lovely list of lovely women.
She is a Nigerian actress and also, a movie producer.

The actress, who bagged a Best Actress award – Narrative Feature at the Los Angeles Movie Awards in 2010 is blessed with a handsome husband and three dapper looking boys.

6. Juliet Ibrahim.
She’s undoubtedly one of the most kinky female celebrities in the continent and it’s only appropriate that she makes our list. (Well, she wouldn’t have made it if she never rocked her natural hair, but she did! So?!)

Juliet Ibrahim is a stunning Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent.

She bagged the Best Actress award in a Leading Role category at the Ghana Movie awards in 2010.

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Sommyangel(f): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Me too
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
7. Genevieve Nnaji.
My Oh My! Ladies and Gents, say hello to my once upon a time crush (I’ve gotten over her. Hmph).
Whether or not I’ve gotten over her, I’m one man less of all the thousands of men who are absolutely in love with the Nigerian super actress.

Genevieve Nnaji is one of the fiercest on our list. She’s never been afraid to rock her natural hair because she knows it looks admirable on her and defines her naturally.
She is not only an actress, but also a singer and has bagged so many awards since the time of her career.

8. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Beautiful Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a Nigerian novelist, nonfiction writer and short story writer.

She is popular for her books like “Purple Hibiscus”, “Half of A Yellow Sun” and many others.

She is referred to as “the most prominent” of a “procession of critically acclaimed young anglophone authors [that] is succeeding in attracting a new generation of readers to African literature”.

And obviously… She makes our list! *wink*

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
Me too

Pics of ya natural hair or i don't...u know d drill. wink wink wink
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
9. Beverly Naya.
Hey gorgeous! Why you gotta be so flawless? Huh? I got to fully know Beverly Naya in her 2014 movie, “Make A Move” and I couldn’t help but notice how stunning she is. She even proves to be more stunning as she is one of the very few female celebrities who has the courage to rock their natural hair.

Hers look like the longest on the list… Or what do you think?

10. Chidinma Ekile.

On almost every Top female celebrity lists , Chidinma always squeezes her some self in… except for ones which has to do with couples and all. Lol.

Beautiful miss kedike singer, is one whose natural hair is kinda like her trademark. Ever since she ditched the weaves and wigs for a low cut, she’s been more than stunning than ever, except that she’s recently changing her style. Like the “Simbi” look she put on few weeks ago…

The gorgeous “Lorry” crooner came into stardom when she won the third edition of the MTN Project Fame back in 2010.

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015
11. Asa
She’s one of my favourite Nigerian female musicians…
I love her genre of music, her music videos, her humility and of course! Her natural self!

The stunner is a Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist.

12. WAJE

Aituaje “Waje” Iruobe… I need someone to teach me how to pronounce her name last name though, “Iruobe”, I pronounce it as “Iru (Locust beans) – Obe (Soup). Don’t mind me though!

The gorgeous mother of one is a Nigerian singer whose vocal range, according to wiki, covers three octaves, how dope is that? We know it’s true though, we’ve heard her sing!

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2015
13. Yemi Alade
Rolling in at the 13th spot is none other than the beautiful “It’s Yemi Alade eh eh“. T
he beautiful Miss Yemi Alade is a Nigerian Afro pop singer who came into the limelight after she won the Peak Talent Show in 2009.

She’s become quite famous and influential (fashion wise) since then.
She even bagged the Best Female singer of the Year award at the MAMA 2015.

14. Fathia Balogun

This gorgeous woman is one of the highly respected indigenous actresses in the Nollywood movie industry… She’s kinda like the Angelina Jolie of the Yoruba Nollywood movies. If yo catch my drift?!

She is also a film-maker, a producer and a director.

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
15. Stephanie Linus Okereke

This beautiful young woman is not only an actress but also a business and a philanthropist.Stephanie Okereke Linus,
who recently had her first child has bagged so many awards during her career as an actress;
one of which is the 2003 Reel Award for Best Actress.

16. Emma Nyra
This gorgeous Made Men Music Group singer can like to have the kinkiest waist ever!
The singer who few months ago, had a scandalous mishap with her Triple MG boss,
Ubi Franklin has been on the low since then but has been sharing stunning photos of herself once in a while.

17. Eva Alordiah.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my boo.. In whom I am well satisfied! Don’t call me a womanizer oh! But I sincerely do love Eva, I’ve said it couple a times.

The dope rapper who has never been scared to try new things especially when it comes to her looks cause she’s a make-up artiste, makes this lovely list.
Eva Elohor Alordiah is considered to be the country’s hottest female emcee. Her style of going natural is outstanding from the rest of the females on this list.

18. Uche Jombo

This fine actress, is also one of the celebrities who recently had her baby.

Uche Jombo Rodriguez is one stunning Nollywood actress, who has been running the movie industry for years running
and she still is… She is also a screenwriter and movie producer.

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by jenyfah(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
So what will I gain from this?
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
19. Munachi Abii.
This flawless Ex-Beauty queen’s beauty is undoubtedly one to behold! Munachi Abii is a Nigerian rap / hip-hop artist,
songwriter, pageant winner, television presenter and model who performs under the stage name Muna!

20. Di’Ja.

I saved the best for last… cause this beautiful “Follow me” singer, is favourite to one of YBL’s authors. Signed to the Supreme Mavin Dynasty record label, Di’Ja, is tagged as one of the most gorgeous upcoming artistes in the music industry. She became quite famous after she released the single, “Awww”.

1 Share

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
jenyfah:
So what will I gain from this?

Just have fun man, life is good(lg).... wink wink wink
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by daridex(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
present sir!
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
daridex:
present sir!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Chimaritoponcho: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
0p u jus wasted my mb i hope thunder fires you
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Chestar5(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
It looks good on chidi,chimanda, and two others i ave forgotten undecided
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nse Ikpe-Etim Genevieve Nnaji Beverly Naya TY Bello
Those are all weaves.

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by englishmart(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
there are two very beautiful Nigerian celebs. Nse ikpe Etim, then others

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
damn.had me scrolling down and down. undecided
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
englishmart:
there are two very beautiful Nigerian celebs. Nse ikpe Etim, then others

Gbam
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
I never knew ASA dread her natural hair, it looks like synthetic. All of them are cute
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
classicB:
I never knew ASA dread her natural hair, it looks like synthetic. All of them are cute
U bet they are cute
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by drizslim(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
My Gf should be there too... she doesn't like anything artificial
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by JAZES(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2015
drizslim:
My Gf should be there too... she doesn't like anything artificial

Oya drop her pic or we dont believe it...... cool cool cool
Re: Top 20 Female Celebrities Who Looked Beautiful Rocking Their Natural Hair(photos by drizslim(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2015
JAZES:

Oya drop her pic or we dont believe it...... cool cool cool
no

Its

Adultery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Curvy African Celebrities In 2015.toolz, Mercy Johnson, Daniella Okeke, Etc / Rihanna Turns On The Heat With Her Sexy Bikini Bod(photos) / 21 Celebrity Plastic Surgery Nightmares: Before & After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.