Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie (25694 Views)

Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
She Captioned it:

''First lady of Kebbi and Edo state..@drzsb @medicaidrad #medicaidwhiteconcert #pleasantpeople #selfies''

''Edo we pretty like that her excellency first lady of my state Edo state #edowearepretty #shessopretty #medicaidwhiteconcert #selfie''

https://instagram.com/p/9hPOiINz8Y/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
First Source...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Chestar5(f): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
The three of dem have something in common sha cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by kulobyno: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
I can see three women using their faces to advertise an amateur fine artist's paint pallete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by allanphash7(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Their business not mine

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by BigElEddy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
So now what appen? Make I dance?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Naff24(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice one kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by fratermathy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Oam4j, Obinoscopy, et al

I don't see how this thread can make Frontpage when a far better and educational thread on the Ibibio people here : The Dialects of Ibibio and Where They Are Spoken(https://www.nairaland.com/2700287/dialects-ibibio-where-spoken) hasn't been pushed after repeated calls. It's just so saddening.
This thread has no educational value whatsoever to Nairalanders. After struggling to do research and write an article for people, I end up seeing weird stuffs on Frontpage with no value whatsoever when there are thousands of threads by Goodboiyy, Scholes0, Freemanan, Freeemanan, and myself as well as those by several others that have gone unread and fading off slowly. The mods end up discouraging good and potential writers from posting here. I have cause to believe that your mods must be properly reoriented Mr. Seun. Vain and useless threads shouldn't make Frontpage when educational topics waste. Mods should comb the forum thoroughly and bring out topics that will endear readers. Many people have left nairaland because of threads like this. Something should be done honestly.

#my2cents

Thread made Frontpage but my point remains and has to be made.

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by kennyman2000(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Okay...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
all of dem re 4ukable

ESP. madam Lara Nd toyin aimakhu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Bimiafashion(f): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by happney65: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Is she now a Politician too? grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by omusiliyu(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Iara or whatever must be ashamed of herself...

See what a first lady of a state... A mother of a state wore to an event.

Why can't she wear bra alone
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by poshtimms20: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nufin to say... Dem make sense sha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by omusiliyu(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Toyin Aimaku..

Tony Flair Blair's niece grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by 360ng: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
okay...next
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by yhemsy62(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
D so called first lady dressing though
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
If Lagos boys catch this Oshiomole's wife with her revealing dresses ehn! grin

Hmmm! Let me just keep quiet. lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Mbamally(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pls what's the meaning of selfie grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by aprokomania(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
b
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by EazyJ(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by TheNextAce: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
How does this change the price of ponmo in the market
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by ihatebuhari(f): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Brandnew2:
If lagos boys catch this Oshiomole's wife with her skimpy dresses ehn! grin
knucklehead
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by seunlayi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
If I may ask, How come threads like this get to the FP on a popular site as Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by seunlayi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheNextAce:
How does this change the price of ponmo in the market

I wonder o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by megamank(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
carry on lara.....at least this is one of the benefits of marrying an old, rich and influencial man.......your financial future is secured but your emotional future is very blink......Osho baba will soon expire with age.....when that time come the wealth will make up for your looses emotinaly or otherwise.......Just make sure you get the best out of his remaining masculine nature because you may find it rough in years to come......you win some and you loose some.......in life you cant have it all.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) / Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.