Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigeria FIFA U-17 Coach Salutes President Buhari After Thrashing Brazil 3-0 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria FIFA U-17 Coach Salutes President Buhari After Thrashing Brazil 3-0 (589 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria FIFA U-17 Coach Salutes President Buhari After Thrashing Brazil 3-0 by viviangist6: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
As for the U-17 World Cup Battle, i don't think any team can challenge Nigerians over the past 4 times , am happy over our victory on yesterday's match over the world strong Team Brazil as we trash them 3-0 lol !! , Once again Congratulations to the Golden Eaglets and more arms to your elbows, looking forward for the Cup , After the yesterday's match The Golden Eaglets' Head coach Emmanuel Amuneke has yet again thanked Nigerians with a special Salute to President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) after his wards decimated the A Selecao of Brazil 3-0 in Sunday's quarter-final match at FIFA U-17 World Cup Chile 2015 in Vina del Mar.

Osimhen who took his tally to eight goals in five matches; as well as Kingsley Michael and Udochukwu Anumudu

Amuneke told thenff.com;

[b]"Today is one of my happiest days because there were so many who doubted our abilities since we started this journey," “But I’m grateful to God for making this (victory) possible for us and qualified for the semi finals against all odds.”

“I want to use this opportunity to thank the players as well as the other technical team and backroom staff because as a team , we believe in what we are doing right from the beginning. “ This is a joyful moment for us and we want God to take all the glory of our success so far in this competition and we want to enjoy this moment before planning for our next match.

”Today’s victory represent change(for our country) in the sense that many who doubted us would see that hard work , merit and truth are non-negotiable terms in this team.

“ Personally, I give kudos to President Buhari for introducing some changes in our country ; and If all of us can embrace those changes, we can confidently say that everybody irrespective of where you come from can be given an equal opportunity to play for the county.[/b]

source http://viviangist.com/nigeria-fifa-u-17-coach-salutes-president-buhari-after-thrashing-brazil-3-0

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea FC: John Obi Mikel Defends Mourinho - We Are Solidly Behind Him / My Account Has Not Been Credited Yet / Betting Prediction Of All Saturday Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.