Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc (1110 Views)

Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chelsea Boss MOURINHO has finally called it quits with Chelsea FC after a very disappointing season with the Blues.

Apparently, the players were not happy with the downside trend and rate at which they were going, being just a few miles away from relegation.
Chelsea has managed to win only 3 matches out of a total of eleven high profiled matches this season, losing 6 and drawing 2

Despite the belief of many Chelsea faithfuls that the club would bounce back under the leadership of the Special One, time and hope seems to be running out for them, and this led to the Special One calling it quits with club.
Investigations reveal that the multi-millionare club owner Roman Abrahamovich had a hand I'm Moirinho's resignation,. Our sources at Stamford Bridge reveal that Abrahamovich gave Mourinho last weekend as a deadline to either win a match or resign, or else he would be sacked.

However, following Chelsea's traumatic defeat to Liverpool FC, Mourinho has handed in his resignation letter in an attempt to keep up with his deal.

Source: www./posts/122/
cc;lalastica
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by BrightEye(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
I don't believe this..!
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by nikkiking(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lie Mohammed.

Lie Lie lie
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by ENGRJCJ(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Since harrysong released dat song, it has not been easy for the blues.. My man, u better find ur way ooo but we will raise again.. UP CHELSEA!!!
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by Yustash001(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
I dont believe it...
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol...Mourinho DON'T really have good players at all...Chelsea is like juz an ornament in the premier league tongue tongue tongue
They're juz there as dummies...better luck next premier league.. grin
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op why i dey lie angry
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
cry hug me

Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
For the doubting thomas, here is another link....u no kuku believe Jesus when he dy this world too.

www.faceoffootball.com/roberto-mancini-to-replace-jose-mourinho-at-chelsea/
Re: Mourinho Quits Chelsea Fc by twixx(f): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
lies

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Playersto Customize The Bmws They Received For Winning The League / Super Ac Milan Just Broke The Jinx Of Five Years / Finest Jersey To Buy At The Moment (bring In Your Ideas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.