Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? (1118 Views)

Patriots Vs Broncos / Breaking: UK Wants FG Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Categories Of Catfish Dat We Produce For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
The first plane produced by a Chinese
government initiative to compete in the market
for large passenger jetliners has been unveiled
in Shanghai.
The Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China
(COMAC) showed off its twin-engine C919 in a
ceremony on Monday attended by some 4,000
government officials and other guests at a
hangar near the Pudong International Airport... For China, the plane represents at least seven
years of efforts in a state-mandated drive to
reduce dependence on European consortium
Airbus and Boeing of the United States, and
even compete against them.
"China's air transport industry cannot
completely rely on imports. A great nation must
have its own large commercial aircraft," the
country's civil aviation chief Li Jiaxiang told an
audience of government and industry officials... http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/china-passenger-jet-leaves-production-line-151102054428051.html

Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by madridguy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
HERE IN OUR COUNTRY WE ARE STILL STRUGGLING TO HAVE A WORLD CLASS ROAD, NO CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY, EPILEPTIC EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, BAD GOVERNANCE, LACK OF SECURITY FOR LIVES AND PROPERTY AS OUR POLICE HAS TURNED HIRE ASSASSIN KILLING CITIZENS FOR NO REASON, NO INFRASTRUCTURE AND OTHER SOCIAL AMENITIES.

WHICH WAY FORWARD NAIJA.
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by benedictnsi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
undecided
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
madridguy:
k
yea k cos we depend on other countries for every thing including importation of toothpick.. pity angry
madridguy:
k
yea k cos we depend on other countries for every thing including importation of toothpick.. pity
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
The Chinese understand what it means to compete. A country with such great civilization sees itself no less than any other European country. Nigeria has a lot more problems to solve first before taking up aviation.
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
What, you mean you don't know Edo airways

I mean karishika
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
SirWere:
What, you mean you don't know Edo airways

I mean karishika
if only they can upgrade their landing zone from trees and rooftops to tarmac and make their boarding public and not initiatic...humorously speaking though
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
McTobe:
if only they can upgrade their landing zone from trees and rooftops to tarmac and make their boarding public and not initiatic...humorously speaking though
You cannot have it all jare.....gringringrin
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vixxie:
The Chinese understand what it means to compete. A country with such great civilization sees itself no less than any other European country. Nigeria has a lot more problems to solve first before taking up aviation.
@ Vixxie every country have their own cut of problems to tackle. China inherited an enormous population, the largest in the world. moreover if you conversant with Chinese history you will know that they have faced more challenges than Nigeria have faced since her colonial era till date. yet they are where they are today. Nigeria is inexcusable since we have all it takes to be great.
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
SirWere:
You cannot have it all jare.....gringringrin
They can try a little technology transfer...am sure Nigeria will be greatful
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
McTobe:
@ Vixxie every country have their own cut of problems to tackle. China inherited an enormous population, the largest in the world. moreover if you conversant with Chinese history you will know that they have faced more challenges than Nigeria have faced since her colonial era till date. yet they are where they are today. Nigeria is inexcusable since we have all it takes to be great.
Trust me, Nigerians don't understand competition. The Chinese do. Even banks don't compete in Nigeria. There are banks all over the place and there's the constant complaints of horrible costumer service, yet there's no improvement from these banks. That's not a culture of beating competitors.
Nigeria may be a leading nation in its West African region, but she needs a lot of work before dabbling into what the Chinese are doing.
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vixxie:

Trust me, Nigerians don't understand competition. The Chinese do. Even banks don't compete in Nigeria. There are banks all over the place and there's the constant complaints of horrible costumer service, yet there's no improvement from these banks. That's not a culture of beating competitors.
Nigeria may be a leading nation in its West African region, but she needs a lot of work before dabbling into what the Chinese are doing.
I agree totally with you though the earlier we start taking our pride of place the better. I always feel bewildered any time I listen to our national television. talk talk all over the place without action. even the talk talk don't have any substance. we are still crawling around the physiological level of existence. I wish to see a better Nigeria
Re: First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? by McTobe(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
madridguy:
HERE IN OUR COUNTRY WE ARE STILL STRUGGLING TO HAVE A WORLD CLASS ROAD, NO CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY, EPILEPTIC EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, BAD GOVERNANCE, LACK OF SECURITY FOR LIVES AND PROPERTY AS OUR POLICE HAS TURNED HIRE ASSASSIN KILLING CITIZENS FOR NO REASON, NO INFRASTRUCTURE AND OTHER SOCIAL AMENITIES.

WHICH WAY FORWARD NAIJA.
my brother if u ask me Na who I go ask...very very behuge

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Slashes Price Of Dstv Subscription / Somewhere In Benin (mother Vs Daughter) / I'm Looking For A Sugar Mummy In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.