Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business (530 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Add Youtube Video Marketing To Your Campaign / Fiverr Leveraging Project> Read Carefully And Join Now. / Leveraging On The World Largest And Ever Evolving Industries (2) (3) (4)

Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by gboli2015(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
DIGITAL MARKETING simply put involves marketing your products and services using the various digital means available ranging from email marketing, mobile marketing, social media marketing, Forum and Blog Marketing, BBM and Whatsapp.

Basically to start your digital marketing, you need basically a working laptop with an internet connection. Just like any other form of marketing, to embark on digital marketing you need to have a digital marketing strategy. Your strategy will help you identify the aim of your different digital campaigns and measure the overall success of your digital marketing strategies.

You will also need to have a thorough understanding of your market. You need to understand how your customers and prospective customers are using the digital technology. Are your prospective customers likely to do a search engine search to locate your product or service, or are they people that just need to see your product or service and volla they opt in for it. Then you also need to be able to figure out how your business can use the same digital technology to market your products and services to your intending customers.

Its often said that the internet puts customers in control as never before. But its also important to remember that the internet also delivers and unprecedented suite of tools, techniques and tactics that allow marketers to reach out and engage with those same customers.

If you are going to harness the power of digital marketing to take your business to the next level and drive your business online to amazing new heights, you need a thorough understanding of your market, how your customers are using digtal technology and how your business can best utilize the same technology to build enduring and mutually rewarding relationships with them.

Having a clearly defined strategy will help to keep you focused, ensure that your marketing activities are always aligned with your business goals and crucially ensure that you are targeting the right niche.

source: http://www.limitlesssms.com/blog
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by colp2015: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Robert1da Corbin abeg make una find legit funder to fund una I no Sabi do am tnx
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Corbin: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Jerkules:
Robert1da Corbin abeg make una find legit funder to fund una I no Sabi do am tnx
stephenmoka4 or I fit run am
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Jerkules:

Corbin go do am
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Robert1da:

Corbin go do am
Corbin make I do transfer? drop aza 4 Sig den @me
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Robert1da:

Corbin go do am
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Corbin: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jerkules:

done
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Corbin:
done
Seen
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Corbin:
done
Sent,u can remove ur details
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Corbin: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jerkules:

seen thanks
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Corbin: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Robert1da:

Corbin go do am
make I put am for ur bet9ja id
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Corbin:
make I put am for ur bet9ja id

Yes boss
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Corbin: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Robert1da:

Yes boss
done
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Corbin:
done
Seen, thanks

Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jerkules:

Thanks man more wins
Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Corbin:
seen thanks
No p, pursue Dem Wella o

Re: Leveraging On Digital Marketing To Promote Your Business by Jerkules: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Robert1da:

Thanks man more wins
Amen bruh

Angola-raises-1-5-billion-in-debut-eurobond-to-fund-growth / Important Questions For Startups / Million Logistics customers care center