Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Prospect Of Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prospect Of Getting A Job (663 Views)

He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospect Of Getting A Job by zach1203: 3:37pm On May 10, 2009
What are my chance of getting a  job for German Trained  Industrial Mechanic with ten years experience  back home ,right now im specialized on Vacuum pumps,both oil sealed or dry one, in short im very good in repairing any kind of machine,very good with any CNC machine,very good in technical drawing,hydraulic,pneumatic and so on.im home sick.tired of obodo oyinbo
Re: Prospect Of Getting A Job by tplacid: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
zach1203:
What are my chance of getting a  job for German Trained  Industrial Mechanic with ten years experience  back home ,right now im specialized on Vacuum pumps,both oil sealed or dry one, in short im very good in repairing any kind of machine,very good with any CNC machine,very good in technical drawing,hydraulic,pneumatic and so on.im home sick.tired of obodo oyinbo

Can you kindly advice on how to reach you, as a recruiter I am currently searching for someone with your profile and skills.

I hope to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Plumbers Needed Urgently / Job Vacancies At Lonadek Oil And Gas Company / Any Hope For Industrial Production Graduates In Oil Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.