Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Man Wakes Up To Find "RAY Ban" Glasses Tattooed To His Face - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wakes Up To Find "RAY Ban" Glasses Tattooed To His Face (820 Views)

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up To Find "RAY Ban" Glasses Tattooed To His Face by henrydadon(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
A stag do reveller couldn't believe his eyes when he woke up with a pair of glasses tattooed onto his face.
The party-goer looked in the mirror after the night out and thought his friends had drawn around his eyes with marker pen.
But when he tried to wash the markings off, he realised it was a permanent tattoo, which included the word 'Rayban' etched into his skin.
The man in his fifties has since spent two years getting the sunglasses tattoo lasered off of his face. The man, from Swansea, South Wales, was on a stag weekend in Blackpool when he had the tattoo inked on to his face as a drunken dare.
He said: 'I had no memory of getting the tattoo because I had gone out celebrating and it happened when I was drunk. Waking up the morning after, I thought someone had used a permanent marker on my face.
'When I first came home, obviously I was subject to a lot of stares, but I kind of got used to the tattoo and decided not to get rid of it.'

Re: Man Wakes Up To Find "RAY Ban" Glasses Tattooed To His Face by uppa(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
dat is what i call ise aiye!

(1) (Reply)

Fifty-year-old Nigerian Jailed In US For Drug Trafficking Regains Freedom / Shocking! See What Was Found Inside Sealed Bag Of Rice [MUST SEE] / [PHOTO + VIDEO] Prisoner Attempts To Escape Jail Through Public Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.