Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! (703 Views)

Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" / See How This Artist Went From Nothing To A Millionaire!!! / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! by Weezyval(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
The first draw of the calabar carnival bumper raffle draw lottery kicked off yesterday with 50 people wining 20k, 40 people wining 25k 20people wining 50k and an ultimate winner of 1 million naira bringing it to a total off 111 winners it ended with the 1 million naira person who was not even in calabar at the time of the event we only knew her as Mrs ELIZABETH EDET IYANG, but what makes the story interesting is the fact that she is an old petty trader in akamkpa local government area who jst did try your luck but it became try your God.this are some of her pix i will kip u updated don't 4get to get your ticket online via link http:www.carnivalbumper.com u fit the next oooo chie!!!!! 1 mil life don beta 4 mama God is great.more pictures coming soon!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! by Weezyval(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
oluwa dn shine her light she no fit eva jam those wen de fly for nyt team#carnivalbumper
Re: Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! by Weezyval(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
more pictures of mama

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! by Weezyval(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
ARE YOU THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE THEN HURRY UP GET YOUR TICKET VIA http:www.carnival.com OUR WEBSITE FOR JUST THREE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE THIS SUNDAY

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! by Weezyval(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
bumper to bumper this week na my week o
Re: Unbelievable Millionaire !!!!!!!! by pman001(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C – “one Of My Northern Traditional Caps Costs N45K” / Ugandan Superstar Juliana & Flavour In Love? / Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.