Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) (1418 Views)

NEED A JOB? Intern With Us At Joint Initiative For Development And Get Placed / FREE TRAINING AT Joint Initiative For Development / Vacancies At Joint Initiative For Development (JID) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dear prospective interns,

All that you know is not all that there is to know…….
• Do you have a degree (NCE/ND/HND/B.SC/M.SC)?
• Are you currently unemployed?
• Do you want to be formally equipped with the pre requite skills needed to make you an attractive hire to top notch employers in Abuja?
• Do you want an opportunity to have your resume constructively evaluated by seasoned professionals?
• Do you want an opportunity to intern with major Organizations within Abuja?
If you answered yes to one or more of the aforementioned questions, then today is your lucky Day as
“Internship Connect” under the umbrella of JOINT INITIATIVE FOR DEVELOPMENT is pleased to announce its employability and competency skills training program, billed to hold in Abuja. The training provides Candidates with indispensable professional, commercial and personal skills which will ultimately make them more appealing to prospective employers. With first rate training in Project Management, Leadership and Workplace Ethics, Personal Branding and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation etc.
Our track record speaks volumes as we have successfully placed over 150 trained interns in Organization such as Dafinone Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy,Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

We understand and empathize with the financial situation of young Graduates in Nigeria and our mission with the implementation of this initiative is to change that. This intensive 2-Day training program will be available to the first 25 prospective interns at a subsidized rate of N2000, which should be paid into the Organization’s Account.

Bank: ACCESS BANK PLC
Account name: JOINT INITIATIVE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Account Number: 0065059706
Upon payment of the stipulated Fee and confirmation of receipt by our Organization, a mail detailing Time, Date, Venue and other expediencies will be communicated to prospective interns for the training program.
Contact info
Address: Suite TF5, Third Floor, Mai Dabino Plaza, Michael Okpara way, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, Nigeria.
Mobile: (+234)8024713322, 08024713327
E-mail: info@ji4d.org

We look forward to seeing you
Thank you.
JID Team
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015

• Do you have a first degree (NCE/ND/HND/B.SC/M.SC)?
• Do you want to be formally equipped with the pre requite skills needed to make you an attractive hire to top notch employers in Abuja?
• Do you want an opportunity to have your resume constructively evaluated by seasoned professionals?
If you answered yes to one or more of the aforementioned questions, then today is your lucky Day as
“Internship Connect” under the umbrella of JOINT INITIATIVE FOR DEVELOPMENT is pleased to announce its employability and competency skills training program, billed to hold in Abuja. The training provides Candidates with indispensable professional, commercial and personal skills which will ultimately make them more appealing to prospective employers. With first rate training in Project Management, Leadership and Workplace Ethics, Personal Branding and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation etc.
Our track record speaks volumes as we have successfully placed over 150 trained interns in Organization such as Dafinone Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy,Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

We understand and empathize with the financial situation of young Graduates in Nigeria and our mission with the implementation of this initiative is to change that. This intensive 2-Day training program will be available to the first 25 prospective interns at a subsidized rate of N2000, which should be paid into the Organization’s Account.

Upon payment of the stipulated Fee and confirmation of receipt by our Organization, a mail detailing Time, Date, Venue and other expediencies will be communicated to prospective interns for the training program.
Contact info
Address: Suite TF5, Third Floor, Mai Dabino Plaza, Michael Okpara way, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja, Nigeria.

Thank you.
JID Team

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015

Contact info

Thank you.
JID Team
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why should I pay when I haven't been employed? cry

1 Like

Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Barney11:
Why should I pay when I haven't been employed? cry

hello Barney,

thank you for taking time out to go through our product offering. This training Program, under the platform of "internship connect" is a stepping stone to getting guaranteed interviews with our partner firms. We can only send out interns, that we believe to be equipped with the pre requisite employability and competency skills that is demanded from our partner firms. This expedited training gives you that leverage and our firm the confidence to send you out for interviews. please note, this training has been conducted in the past at no cost, but because of the turn out and other logistics arrangement, a subsidized fee has been placed to ensure a better training experience which if i might add would be facilitated by seasoned and experienced Professionals from major Sectors in our Economy. if you have any more inquiries, feel free to ask. smiley
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
How do I know am still among the 25 people since I don't know how many people have paid I know that bank won't refund me?
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
How do I know am still among the 25 people since I don't know how many people have paid I know that bank won't refund me angry?
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Barney11:
How do I know am still among the 25 people since I don't know how many people have paid I know that bank won't refund me angry?

Mr Barney,

Some individuals have shown interest and acted accordingly, try and pay before the 13th of October, 2015. And i can guarantee you a spot for the the training Program at the subsidized fee. have a great Day ahead.

regards,

JID team
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
JI4D:

Contact info
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by ikorodureporta: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Make una stop all this nonesense wey una de do jobseekers sad

1 Like

Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]i won't!!
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
I won't pay a thing and I won't attend...none sense !gerrahere!
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2015
ikorodureporta:
Make una stop all this nonesense wey una de do jobseekers sad

Good morning Mr Ikorodureporta,

i am sorry, if you misunderstand our vision. for clarity sake, i would want to stress that this training is a means to an end, the end being gaining Employment at what may turn out to be your dream Organization. We have successfully placed a little over a thousand interns in Organizations across different Sectors. We understand the plight of job seekers in the country and our mission is to change that. please note the fee for the training is at a subsidized rate. if you are still not comfortable with the fee and the "internship connect" programme, then there's little or nothing i can do to change that. do have a pleasant Day ahead.

regards,
JID team
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Barney11:
I won't pay a thing and I won't attend...none sense !gerrahere!

Good morning Mr Barney,

trust you are having a good Day, please be civil in your discourse as it tells wrongly on your person. if you are not comfortable with the attached fee, then its ultimately your loss and probably a prospective employer's too. i wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,

JID team

4 Likes

Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Just joking cheesy tongue
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by Barney11: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Have already paid,hope u guys won't disappoint cos I won't mind dragging you down in every means.thanks for the cautioning by the way.
Re: Internship Connect (joint Initative For Development) by JI4D(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Barney11:
Have already paid,hope u guys won't disappoint cos I won't mind dragging you down in every means.thanks for the cautioning by the way.

Hello Mr Barney,

Thanks for your understanding and subsequent commitment to the training programme. Our Organization founded on the premise of community development has revised the scheme and gotten Sponsors to cover the cost of the training for the first twenty five (25) people that meet the requirements outlined on our most recent post https://www.nairaland.com/ji4d/posts. text your full name to our email and you would be refunded upon receipt. Sorry for any inconvenience this change may have caused and i personally look forward to having you attend our training. Have a wonderful Day ahead.

warm regards,
JID team

(1) (Reply)

Position- Management Trainee / Job Opening At Proxynet Communications 2016 – Apply Now / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.