Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,340 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? (818 Views)

SEARCHING: Any Real Love On NL? / I Need Sugar Mummy: Looking For Real Love / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by Ladwilliam(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2006
hello people,
a friend of mine introduced me to a friend a couple of months ago (via phone) and ever since, we've been gisting, talking and basically sharing times together. MTN even made it sooooooooooo cool by offering us the chance of gisint for up to 4 hours every night, for free. Now, i've getting to love this girl (after spending so much time 'together') but i haven't even met her. i know something good will eventually come out when we finally meet, but for now, i just wonder if its for real.

Please Pips, talk to me. is this thing for real??

I'm waiting
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by edwinia(f): 3:57am On Oct 17, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] most of the time when our heart is in control of our emotions we tend to exercise fear of the unknown cus it not our physical desires in control i belive that is wat u're goin thru now but my brother true luv is a thing of the heart give it a chance let it lead u and at the end of the day u discover your blind date is not really blind afterall u're rather involve wit a friend cus you'v just met one wink wink
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by Ladwilliam(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2006
thanks edwinia,
but you know how these things are. i understand that the realm of the unkown is more powerful that what we physically see, and that my 'blind date' is probably not so distant afterall, but my issue is that i just don't want to get deeper into this thing and realise that it wasn't worth it afterall.

i'm not one to break people's hearts and by God, i hate to get mine broken. So what do you advise i do? keep playing the UNSEEN game or go for broke - see her and know immediately know the possibilities?

thanks for repling.
Ladwilliam
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by stanleyo(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2006
I guess what u mean is a classic matchmake.Well, depending on the person who activated the connection,matchmakes usually do work well when both parties r sincere about it.futhermore, d person who connected u both likely knows u both well and therefore would know a lot about ur compatibility.so i would say,go ahead with it.from what i hear,i think its about time u met her in person and have a serious talk;u av got d gals attention and probably her affection too;so its time to shoot the ball!
i also think u shuld see a doctor soon;MTN happyhour is tantamount to Insomnia o! grin grin grin
more grease 2 ur elbow.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2006
never say never,anything could happen grin
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by Ladwilliam(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2006
thanks guys,
in taking my 'relationship' with this beautiful damsel to the next level, i decided to send her a little something. i gave her a book and put a note in it; getting it to her wasn't such a big deal coz she let me have her church address. Now i kinda feel good about it. the whole thing is getting really warm and i'm getting the vibes that it's meant to be.
well, thanks all. your snippets have all been useful.
I'll keep you all posted.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by kachii(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2006
had a blind date today men it was a disater though my first exprience lol
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by chistiana(f): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2007
u find real love any where.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by mrpataki(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2007
chistiana:

u find real love any where.

Sure, anywhere. Even here on nairaland, you find so much dissing, why can't there be so much love to be found here undecided
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by Precious8(f): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2007
NO! Because most of the time you won't know anything about the other person except that they're going to be the other person during the date. So in my opinion, the answer is NO.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by chistiana(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2007
precious

Love know no boundary, true love could be from any where u dont expect.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found In A Blind Date? by Precious8(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2007
@ chistiana
I agree with you but it's not likely

(1) (Reply)

Dark Alley: Chima Vs 2buff / I Am A Guy Who Needs Female Friends In Abuja 29C329CA Or 08100392181 / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.