Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! (58479 Views)

Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever / Funny Photos:- Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out / These Hilarious Adverts Will Surely Make Your Day (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
menix:
If the OP is a female then the MOD responsible for this shyte is a male.

Abeg make una help me contribute slap wey the Mod go collect as he lays on his bed tonite.

Time the Mods re overhauled, some re now rusted like some bombs in NA amoury .
the mod isn't the problem. The problem is that there is a dearth of new. Intelligent topics on nairaland. Many members have shifted away to other online media sites and that makes topic selection very difficult for the mods

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by Shawarmaplus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice and funny... grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by drizslim(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Finally this poo makes FP
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by omoladeazeez: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by omoladeazeez: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by tobore00(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
koligs:
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an
eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of
₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can
afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure
water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully d Voluminous meal
and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in
agbada

. About 50secs later, a man went to
dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need
money...Immediately, d richman gave him a
millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his
father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too
(ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT)

. I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie
I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I
summoned courage and went to d richman's
front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need
money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile
tears...).whileI was expecting this man to
open his brief case & give me a cheque too,
suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T
INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"
. what a pity,after u don get hope say u go bcom millionaire for inside resturant
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by michaeligwe18: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
dry

I love you
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by friends4ever(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
PHOTO: See 2Face and his 7 Children Photo Here https://www.nairaland.com/2689083/photo-meet-7-children-2face
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by slimberie(f): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Dis is so HILARIOUS...really can't stop lafn aswear ;DDis is so HILARIOUS...really can't stop lafn aswear
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by Kennitrust(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
hw many time u want post this nah? is there nothing new?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by DJEhimond(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
dry
Pour water on top na ... haba
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by bamac(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
onatisi:
the mod isn't the problem. The problem is that there is a dearth of new. Intelligent topics on nairaland. Many members have shifted away to other online media sites and that makes topic selection very difficult for the mods
nairaland is losing its credibility niyen or wat?

I don't pray so because the owner worked so hard...

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by mezcri(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
OK nice
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by blazingkid21(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
between d painter and d owner of the advert who is dull?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by visi: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Living nd non living nanny... Lol
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by harry509: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
kachysblog:
Came across these online and couldn't stop laughing though...Anyways, English is a borrowed language.. You think, we should free the culprits?

See images below...

english nu b our mama tribe.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by j4sure(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
lol
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by onatisi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
bamac:
nairaland is losing its credibility niyen or wat?

I don't pray so because the owner worked so hard...
I believe so,there is no enough quality material anymore for the mods to pick and choose from that is why they keep going back to old topics . Majority of topics been created are tribaistic and lack quality depth. This is always a reflection of the society and how the so called leaders of tomorrow have lost the ability to think deep,no thanks to sports betting,premier league and rubbish music
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
LORD Have Mercy! Hahahahhahahah! Oh My GOD! Where On Earth Did You Find All Of These?! My Ribs Are Aching Me Now With Laughter! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by chandli: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
ClassCaptain:

as u Steal my story...Godwin. Well done ooo
Lwkm...This guy steal your story come gather likes pass you sef

Na God go judge sha
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by preselect(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by Divepen1(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by Billygee2u: 4:31am On Nov 03, 2015
koligs:
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an
eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of
₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can
afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure
water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully d Voluminous meal
and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in
agbada

. About 50secs later, a man went to
dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need
money...Immediately, d richman gave him a
millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his
father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too
(ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT)

. I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie
I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I
summoned courage and went to d richman's
front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need
money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile
tears...).whileI was expecting this man to
open his brief case & give me a cheque too,
suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T
INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by DaBullIT(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Its called recycling

exactly why the leaders of yesterday are still the leaders of tomorrow
onatisi:
I believe so,there is no enough quality material anymore for the mods to pick and choose from that is why they keep going back to old topics . Majority of topics been created are tribaistic and lack quality depth. This is always a reflection of the society and how the so called leaders of tomorrow have lost the ability to think deep,no thanks to sports betting,premier league and rubbish music
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by Tobibabs19(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
very funny indeed
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! by jbblues24(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos} / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" / Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.