Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party (803 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by Paulonice(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
IT IS TIME FOR THE YOUTH TO TAKE OVER
kogites pls come out on the 21st of this month to support me to become the executive governor of Kogi state so as to end the long suffering of kogites....vote for Paul Akubo....APGA

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
You see...

We can support your dream, but how could we do this without you telling us your vision and mission?

Not even a few lines about yourself?

Abi u just dey show us your most recent passport photograph ?
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin

chicken party
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by donphilopus: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Paulonice:
kogites pls come out on the 21st of this month to support me to become the executive governor of Kogi state so as to end the long suffering of kogites....vote for Paul Akubo....APGA

How old are you? Are you up to 35? If you are not up to, then your Governorship aspiration is dead on arrival.
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by efilefun(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
You see...

We can support your dream, but how could we do this without you telling us your vision and mission?

Not even a few lines about yourself?

Abi u just dey show us your most recent passport photograph ?
lol you wicked like ur "mentol" Wike
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
efilefun:
lol you wicked like ur "mentol" Wike

cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by Stephansmily(f): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
That evil lookshocked
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by porshuch: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just laughing at the comments.
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na ur moustache spoil everything
U look like a man on a revenge mission.

grin grin grin
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by An0nimus: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Paulonice:
is this before or after you commit suicide?
www.nairaland.com/2707929/want-commit-suicide-should-not
Re: Vote For Me As The Governor Of Kogi State Under Apga Political Party by sherrylo: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
An0nimus:

is this before or after you commit suicide?
www.nairaland.com/2707929/want-commit-suicide-should-not

Nairalanders wicked no be small

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Leaders In A Secret Meeting With Governor Mimiko Sahara Reporters / Fulani Group Condemns Falae's Kidnap / #southafricansvskenyans...trending On Twitter(see Hilarious Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.