Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday (1375 Views)

13 Political Parties Plan Merger / Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: Mass Sack And Merger In Civil Service, Subsidy May Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by alcmene: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Six masquerades on Monday led protest in Esa-Oke, Obokun Local Government of Osun State against the alleged plan by the state government to merge the polytechnics and colleges of education in the state.

A rumour had spread on Monday that the state government was taking steps to merge the two colleges of education in Ilesa and Ila-Orangun, including the two polytechnics in Esa-Oke and Iree.

The protesters who are indigenes of the town prevented lecturers and students of Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, from entering the campus.

Protesters insisted that they would protest against any plan to merge the college with any other institution, warning that the move may have untold consequence.
DETAILS LATER

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/masquerades-lead-protest-against-school-merger-in-osun/224468/

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by ERAKAMUS: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
AregbeRascal is a Twerp.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by Firefire(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Foolish masquerades, where una dey when we dey protest since last year before the state descended into complete economic recess ?

May God deliver Osun State.

Aregbesola is a disaster.
Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by Nelkoko: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Una sell una state because of odourless fufu....una chop finish una eye clear...una neva see nutin

4 Likes

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by IlekeHD: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
lmaooooo grin grin grin

They remind me of the Biafran protesters in Abia grin

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by menix(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
Foolish masquerades, where una dey when we dey protest since last year before the state descended into complete economic recess ?

May God deliver Osun State.

Aregbesola is a disaster.

No be una vote that destiny destroyer..

Soon he will merge a church with a mosque..

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by mike404(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nelkoko:
Una sell una state because of odourless fufu....una chop finish una eye clear...una neva see nutin
SO MASQUERADES SELF FOLLOW EM CHOP THE O'MEAL
Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by dguyindcorner(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
SEE THE STATE OF MY STATE!!!
Let thy kingdom come o biko.
Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by alcmene: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Protest everywhere in the state of osun.....

But sad enough the oppressed are only concerned about the IPOB activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol..useless people. They're more interested in igbo affairs than of their state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
lmaooooo grin grin grin

They remind me of the Biafran protesters in Abia grin

oya, see them. More interested in igbos than addressing th plait of his people.

All they can do now is deny their heritage and claim lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by alcmene: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
liberty300:
oga, see them. More interested in igbos than addressing th plait of his people.

All they can do now is[b] deny their heritage and claim lagos [/b]

The more reason lagos is a no mans land cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by OlujobaSamuel: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
make dem lock dem up jare, I wonder who even established 2polytechnics and colleges in osun state, the person must be high on weed as at then.
2polytechnic
2college of education
1½university
½university teaching hospital
One of the largest civil service force in the country
One of the state with the largest(seems it's the largest) number of secondary and primary schools(all tuition free)
Yet we dey complain sey salary no come, they wan put in place some solutions, we still dey fight, make them sack those civil servants joor, na dem dey fuel the protest, because I wonder what masquerade know about tertiary institutions.
The civil servants and the community leaders get financial interest in terms of house rents and other benefits derived as a result of the institutions hosted in their communities so they go use every means scuttle the government efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Honestly this is hilarious grin
Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by DrownedFish: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
make dem lock dem up jare, I wonder who even established 2polytechnics and colleges in osun state, the person must be high on weed as at then.
2polytechnic
2college of education
1½university
½university teaching hospital
One of the largest civil service force in the country
One of the state with the largest(seems it's the largest) number of secondary and primary schools(all tuition free)
Yet we dey complain sey salary no come, they wan put in place some solutions, we still dey fight, make them sack those civil servants joor, na dem dey fuel the protest, because I wonder what masquerade know about tertiary institutions.
The civil servants and the community leaders get financial interest in terms of house rents and other benefits derived as a result of the institutions hosted in their communities so they go use every means scuttle the government efforts.
Osun State has a First in everything. Their AirpoRt has the longest Runway in the world. Its as long As Lagos to Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by OlujobaSamuel: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
DrownedFish:
Osun State has a First in everything. Their AirpoRt has the longest Runway in the world. Its as long As Lagos to Ibadan
Sarcasm? better it is just that.
Fact? I don't know about it, but not a wise feat in my opinion.
Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by IlekeHD: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
liberty300:
oya, see them. More interested in igbos than addressing th plait of his people.

All they can do now is deny their heritage and claim lagos

Lol I've never claimed lagos. Yoruba lagosians claim lagos, unlike igbo running from igboland claiming Lagos grin
Re: Chaos In Osun As Masquerades Lead Protest Against School Merger In Osun-thisday by basilo101: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol I've never claimed lagos. Yoruba lagosians claim lagos, unlike igbo running from igboland claiming Lagos grin
plz check d title of d thread again

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Logical To Blame PDP For Putting Nigeria In this Quagmire / Kogi Election Results - From The Polling Units / PDP Loses Plateau Assembly’ Majority Seat To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.