Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

All The Single Ladies Get In Here! Alexx Ekubo Says He's Single!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Single Ladies Get In Here! Alexx Ekubo Says He's Single!! (603 Views)

Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Single Ladies Get In Here! Alexx Ekubo Says He's Single!! by gbolakpine(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
The nollywood star declared he is very much single during an interview with Village Square TV. “I’m single for now, still searching for that right one that can handle all this greatness” he said.
Alexx admitted that he is a very picky person when it comes to settling down with the right person. “I’m handful. I am very prim and proper; this must be done right…that kind of person.”
In the interview he was asked if he is a heart breaker, and of course the actor denied that. “No, I am a sweet heart” he said.

He also cannot wait to be a dad and wants to join the daddy's club soon...
"I sincerely can't wait to find the Right girl, Marry her, Make her my Queen, put my seed in Her, just so we can kick back have a drink, reminisce on how far we have come & how far we still have to go while watching our boys play ball together..." he wrote on Instagram.
Ladies over to you now... Let the marriage hustle begin!

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/11/all-single-ladies-get-in-here-alexx.html

Re: All The Single Ladies Get In Here! Alexx Ekubo Says He's Single!! by Royalfurnitures: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
I pray you find the right girl dude
Re: All The Single Ladies Get In Here! Alexx Ekubo Says He's Single!! by englishmart(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
there are over a million guys in Nigeria who are truly single. Nothing special about Alex Ekubo's matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Toyin Aimakhu Is Saying About Her Rumored Affair With Seun / Brave Or Foolish? Nigerian Soldier Deactivates Ieds With His Bare Hands / Omoni Oboli Becomes Brand Ambassador For Nunu Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.