Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures (22828 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo / Nairalander's Wedding Anniversary Is Today(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2015
It's itulah again...You really married for the right reasons that is why you are proud to show off your happy married life which so many couples don't have.its a pity.
May your marriage remain blessed. Congrats once agin.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Great9ja: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations on your anniversary.. God keep u n ur families in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Acebar(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2015
SmithNL:
F9! Its we are H-A-P-P-Y...
let's forgive him The mistake was from his primary school teacher dat year grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by dwesternmall: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Mznaett: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Same here.
oya lets marry sharpaly.

Dem tell U say I don ready to marry now?undecided dey go jor
rawpadgin:
will u marry me sweety? wink

#Rolls eye
Yes deariegrin BUT under one condition sha
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by sinizia: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
daretodiffer:
Beautiful familycheesy

Justfollowit, how many monikers are you going to deactivate before you find the perfect moniker to take solace in? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
cry
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by jackie3B(f): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2015
hotgunz:
na d reason y u never see ur own b dat.. Cos u d look for guy were u fyn pass

B my own na as I fyn pass u. Hahahahha
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by obongtunji: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations, many more years ahead

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by sweatlana: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
Who say their is no God?
Chai their is God ooo! He is evident in this beautiful family.

God bless your union Bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by hotgunz(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2015
jackie3B:

B my own na as I fyn pass u. Hahahahha
am nt a gay try next door
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by ladyF(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
kiss
femi4:
Welcome back....I no miss you
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Mznaett:

#Rolls eye

According to ur ealier comment, such pic by d op always wanna mk u get married sharpaly(as if husband easy to get). so instead of u acting base on imagination, i decided to help u out wit d sharpily marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by cupidhero(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2015
OG! That a real G right thurr. Blessing on blessing bruh.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Lilimax(f): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations and may God continue to bless your marriage Itulah smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Mznaett:

#Rolls eye

all got to do is say the word baby & it will done within a twinkle of an eye cool
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by FaskRolce: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats bro.

By the way, a lot of families take very beautiful pictures of themselves, depicting a happy home to the world. So I wonder, who are those cheating on their spouses since everyone seems happily married?

Bro, no cheat on your wife o if you value the peace you have now. The moment her heart stops praying for you, mhen! Your own don finish be that.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Originalsly: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats guy!...may you and your family always continue to live in love and happiness. Smart guy....left all the proud glamorous materialistic women on the wayside and married a contented and naturally beautiful woman! Hmmm...both pix... like the order....child first...husband and wife got his back!.....no space for outsiders to get in between! Congrats again!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2015
sinizia:

Justfollowit, how many monikers are you going to deactivate before you find the perfect moniker to take solace in? cheesy
As many as possible.cheesy

How did you know it was me?
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2015
God continually bless your home OP

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Happy Wedding Anniversary. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by sinizia: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

As many as possible.cheesy

How did you know it was me?

If I give you my secret to finding you, it wouldn't make it easier for me to find you next time you space-shift into a new moniker, would it? tongue grin

My secret way to finding you stays with me. lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by aameyah(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
kulobyno:
Oga fine pass madam, pikin fine pass oga and madam. Congrats to them

Them ask you
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by kulobyno: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
aameyah:

Them ask you

Why are you pained. they posted the pictures so people could comment and that's what I did.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
sinizia:

If I give you my secret to finding you, it wouldn't make it easier for me to find you next time you space-shift into a new moniker, would it? tongue grin

My secret way to finding you stays with me. lipsrsealed

sad

I knowsmiley
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by sinizia: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
daretodiffer:

sad
I knowsmiley
Tell me. sad
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by onyeomanono24(f): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cute pix, Happy family, God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
sinizia:

Tell me. sad
You know it, I know it. Let it be our little secret grin
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by aameyah(f): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
kulobyno:

Why are you pained. they posted the pictures so people could comment and that's what I did.

Why are you also pained that I gave you a knock for your stupid comment?
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by holysina(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
one thing i like about ur wife is her shinning teeth, ur daughter very beautiful bt she too like picture. beautiful family. love u guys

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures by kashamyanat: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Luvly family, congrate and I pray that our faithful God will continue to give you both the wisdom, grace and strenght to face and fight the challanges of marriage. Continue to have a happy married life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.