Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,270 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... (1016 Views)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Taking my time to observe, read comment, and fellow the trail of events both offline and online; I got to understand that only these 4 group of people animously criticize this administration, Viz a Viz: .

1) The corrupt Politicians ... Yes these type, with a greater population being of the PDP extract, see nothing good with the government of our amiable Mr. president; They are only out to discredit, and disrepute, Knowing his infallible anticidents and his moves to stem corruption and block every loopholes for continues stealing... They are against him...

E.g : Fayose...

2) The Corrupt civil servants Following the implementation of the single treasury acct... we all know those vile civil servants, that basked in indulgence of wanton loot are now disarmed and incapacitated, it is no longer business as usual and as thus, they haul abuses on him, and see nothing good in this administration...

3) The siblings, Wards and apologist of the above 2..
These are the type we see on social medias, of course the reason for their frustration is understood, their source is cut, thus they see nothing good from this administration...

4 The illusioned group called IPOB
These re the set of people that are gradually overriding all social medias, chanting and clamoring for BIAFRA, A defunct state that has since lost its course and relevance; and their case long settled over 40yrs ago...
A group Being cajoled by an uncouth self acclaimed leader, that refers to our beloved land as Zoo, relentlessly abusing Mr. President...

God help them all...; we the patriots shall see to the actualization of a renaissance Nigeria by my president, Nigeria shall beacon of hope to Africa.... Thank you...

God bless Mr. President.
God bless Nairaland.. and
God Bless Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Bankeey(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Okay.. grin
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
And which set of people criticized Dr. Goodluck Jonathan ?

Online thugs and deranged APC bigots ? cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by moscobabs(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
you're right.....and they will wail till eternity
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by skies(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
You should know that haters gon' hate, and wailers gon' wail..... Till 2023...lolzz

1 Like

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by moscobabs(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
And which set of people criticized Dr. Goodluck Jonathan ?

Online thugs and deranged APC bigots ? cheesy cheesy
you never make sense since Last year September..I pity your condition

3 Likes

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by donphilopus: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
You are on point bro. Fayose has been spewing gibberish lately. When I saw what his media men released today in response to Garba Shehu's statement, I just laughed! They think they are flexing muscles. If Buhari's media men can be as aggressive as those of Oshiomole, I swear, Fayose and his media men would behave themselves. Fayose, till he would leave that Government House, would never dare Edo State (Government) again.

2 Likes

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
moscobabs:
[s]
you never make sense since Last year September..I pity your condition [/s]

I am not part of your problems... Sorry! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Stephansmily(f): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
People who criticize Buhari are those who truly know the meaning of fighting corruption...

It is clear the dullard is confused..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by wachakuta(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
On Point Bro... and Almost our Brothers From d EASTERN part of d Con3..
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stephansmily:
People who criticize Buhari are those who truly know the meaning of fighting
corruption...

It is clear the dullard is confused..

Absolute confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by chukslawrence(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
God Bless NIG
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by thankyouJesus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Taking my time to observe, read comment, and fellow the trail of events both offline and online; I got to understand that only these 3 sets of peopel animously criticising this administration,...
First and foremost, you actually wrote 4 not 3.
Additionally, I do not belong to any of your categories, I voted, campaigned and won some of my friends over for Buhari.
In conclusion, no employers will retain a staff not contributing to the positive development of the company.
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by prof17(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Unfortunately am not either of the above group! Why I must criticize buhari: He sees the war against corruption as an individuals fight under minding institutional framework that will win the war permanentely in our political system.
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
U really got it right.
However,it doesn't mean his supporters should not also engage him constructively and call him out when we think he is not doing things right.
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
doctokwus:
U really got it right.
However,it doesn't mean his supporters should not also engage him constructively and call him out when we think he is not doing things right.
my initial statement was "ANImOUSLY" criticism; so I ain't talking about constructive criticism here; that's part of every government.
thankyouJesus:
First and foremost, you actually wrote 4 not 3.
Additionally, I do not belong to any of your categories, I voted, campaigned and won some of my friends over for Buhari.
In conclusion, no employers will retain a staff not contributing to the positive development of the company.
corrected; thanks...
Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by phemmyutd(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please let them continue Wailing . Their Wailing is our PRIDE

1 Like

Re: Only These 4 Set Of People Criticizes Buhari's Government... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
I dey watch, in 4Dglassess

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! ‘fulani Republic’ (isis-wa) Hoists Flag In Abia State / NLNG, NNPC Waste Millions On 110 Man Delegation To Korea / Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.