Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Business For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business For You (444 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Advertise Your Business For Free On Radio / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business For You by joshdoye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
friends,
let's tell our selves the truth, a lot of Nigerians are missing out on good business opportunity. my focus will be on those who have some knowledge in programming. remember, you must not be a geek before you can run this type of business. do you want to know the business?
it is the development of themes an plugin for WordPress users.
why is this business very lucrative?
1. a lot of young people will be going online sooner or later and most of them are going to start with blogs.
2. your business is a kind of business without border, which means that your customers can come from any part of the world.
3. you can use this to get more contract on webdesign projects from clients.
4. a theme can cost as much as 70 dollars, imagine selling 10,000 themes in six month! you can do the math.

but beware, this is not a get rich business because you will need to create the themes, a lot of Americans are making good money from this and i have decided to start mine soon, though the themes are underdevelopment for now.

stay connected to www.entrepreneurcreed.com

(1) (Reply)

Here is a business opportunity for you. No sweating! / Http://fun-flicks.com/neuroday/ / Naira Depreciates Further On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.