Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,354 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) (636 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by skyone(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2009
Pls can someone tell me why people, 'especially in Nigerian churches give framed testimony at the pulpit for goodness sake na wa o haa haa.

(i) Today at church a lady came out to give a testimony,  she said she has just won a contract with a telecommunication company in Munich, Germany; that the contract is worth £8000 per week; everybody stood up and clapped for her but then the Pastor asked her 2 simple questions (i) The name of the tel.com company and (ii) Her operation field so that he can be praying for her. To everyone's amazement she kept on stuttering em, em and busted into laughter (pls what is funny here).

(ii) Another man came out and said "let people thank God for him o as he has just gained a First class honours in his Master's degree. I beg is there anything like first class honours in Masters.
Re: This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2009
Na wa ooo! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by mazaje(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2009
people are known to seek for other people's attention all the time. . . i know of a guy that refused medical treatment but instead went to the christ embassy healing school in lagos. . . .came back and told every body that he was healed, organised a speacial thanks giving service  and thanked god for his healing only to die about 7 weeks later of the same cancer that has been afflicting him. . . .overzealousness and attention seeking is the name of the game. . . . .
Re: This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by skyone(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2009
mazaje:

people are known to seek for other people's attention all the time. . . i know of a guy that refused medical treatment but instead went to the christ embassy healing school in lagos. . . .came back did told every body that he was healed, organised a speacial thanks giving service and thanked god for his healing only to die about 7 weeks later of the same cancer that has been aflicting him. . . .overzealousness and attention seeking is the name of the game. . . . .

I gained something from this post, one should really be cautious of what kind testimony they give as well. Something keeping low profile is good.
Re: This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by otokx(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2009
I like the first class in masters degree
Re: This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by maddock(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2009
mazaje:

people are known to seek for other people's attention all the time. . . i know of a guy that refused medical treatment but instead went to the christ embassy healing school in lagos. . . .came back and told every body that he was healed, organised a speacial thanks giving service and thanked god for his healing only to die about 7 weeks later of the same cancer that has been afflicting him. . . .overzealousness and attention seeking is the name of the game. . . . .

LIAR LIAR
Re: This Is Really Baffling ( Framed Testimony ) by skyone(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2009
maddock:

LIAR LIAR

grin grin grin but people dey hear misery for christ embassy now, abi na lai

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If A Wife Leaves Islam? / Is It Compulsory That Women Must Marry From Their Church? / You Or Your Wife Or Husband,whos To Die First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.