Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. (571 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / My Dad Called Me Bastard And I Also Said Dangote Seems To Be My Dad / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by emmanuel596(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
A guys phone rang at obasanjo shopping complex today. And I over heard him said (this bittch don dey call me again) i was soo angered bt just decided to hold my peace....so I want to know the amount/level of anger that will make you call some1 a bitch/bastard and how would you feel if someone refer to your sister as a bitch...opinions pls
Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
How many people you wan fight...?!
Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by yomi007k(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Me n my classmates were called BASTARDS all thru secondary(military) school.

..... Feel indifferent undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by Niyiframes(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
yomi007k:
Me n my classmates were called BASTARDS all thru secondary(military) school.

..... Feel indifferent undecided

grin grin grin Your teacher back then, comes into the class and be like, hey u bastards, sit the fvck quietly now or get 24 whips each...u guys be like, Ok sir, with smiles.
Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by bronzegoddess(f): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
There can only be one scenario when it doesn't upset me cheesy

For me to call someone a bastard, person must have upset me real bad...I mean reeeeaaall bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by Niyiframes(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
A guys phone rang at obasanjo shopping complex today. And I over heard him said (this bittch don dey call me again) i was soo angered bt just decided to hold my peace....so I want to know the amount/level of anger that will make you call some1 a bitch/bastard and how would you feel if someone refer to your sister as a bitch...opinions pls

Op if an angry soldier calls u a bastard, will u fight him? cos i know u will get even more angered then.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by yomi007k(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Niyiframes:

grin grin grin Your teacher back then, comes into the class and be like, hey u bastards, sit the fvck quietly now or get 24 whips each...u guys be like, Ok sir, with smiles.

Not really, our seniors n soldiers basically called us dat n we passed it down.
Re: Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. by emmanuel596(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Niyiframes:

Op if an angry soldier calls u a bastard, will u fight him? cos i know u will get even more angered then.
grin grin grin grin grin my popsy is a GEN so no idiot on camouflage can try dat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Delete This Account Immediately / One Life / 5 Tips For A Flawless Skin This Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.