Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God (1799 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job / Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by makzeze: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by rawpadgin(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
demn!
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Aieboocaar(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
cry
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by utenwuson: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
seriously ds got me "tears" cry out! God! so touching! all ds pastors should do miracles like ds instead of fake doom prophesy!
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by McCarlito(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's a motivation.... Whenever u feel like giving up... Always remember... Ur life is another persons prayer point

2 Likes

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Idrismusty97(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why would such pics make me be thankful to god? Because i have legs and the boy doesn't? Say this to yourself and tell me how it sounds... "Thank you lord for giving me legs unlike the other boy you created without legs".

2 Likes

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
this really touched my heart sad I'm trying so hard not to ruin my makeup with tears... buh tz jx so hard.

God z ur strength cry
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Khd95(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nd i dy complain say i no get shoes
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by eleko1: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
angry sad sad sad.Thank U JESUS
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by ThisisBuhari: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
so touching. we should thank and appreciate what God has given us, no matter what.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by gunuvi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Someone should please buy him artificial legs. So touching
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by eunisam: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
chaii
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why would such pics make me be thankful to god? Because i have legs and the boy doesn't? Say this to yourself and tell me how it sounds... "Thank you lord for giving me legs unlike the other boy you created without legs".
Religion preaches selfishness. So thank god for causing that boy pain cos he skipped you

1 Like

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Idrismusty97(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zedric:
Religion preaches selfishness. So thank god for causing that boy pain cos he skipped you
The way religious people thinks amazed me.
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by abduljabbar4(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Actually the boy is a boko haram victim. Infact it made front page i think 3 months ago
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Idrismusty97(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Actually the boy is a boko haram victim. Infact it made front page i think 3 months ago
Ok i see, god let bokoharam blew up the poor boy legs but he spare me. Thank you lord.

1 Like

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by raayah(f): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why should I thank God for somebody's suffering?
I would rather pray for God to give him legs but we know that can't happen.
Una Don start again ooh.

1 Like

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

doesn't change anything bro
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by ziccoit: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
You may not value what you have until you see somebody struggling to appreciate what he may never have.

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by ezeagu(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why would you be thankful to God? Why will God do for you what He didn't do for the child? Very selfish and cynical religion is, isn't it.

McCarlito:
That's a motivation.... Whenever u feel like giving up... Always remember... Ur life is another persons prayer point

And that's why your religion is a pile of....

1 Like

Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by Caracta(f): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Am I the only one seeing how perfectly drawn his lines are? I couldn't draw that even if I was tied to a pole.

Good one little boy. That's a talent that can be put to good use. So sad sad
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by donphilopus: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok i see, god let bokoharam blew up the poor boy legs but he spare me. Thank you lord.

Aswear to God, you no well. tongue You come still thank am last last!! cheesy grin

Touching picture btw!!!
Re: This Pic Might Make U Cry And Be Thankful To God by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2015
It's my birthday....a 'like' means a THANK YOU to God on my behalf. Help me shower lots of likes. God's been great

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning / Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna / Pic:Ambode’s Convoy Apprehends Airforce Cadets For Locking Boy In Car Trunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.