Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer (1548 Views)

Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) / China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie / EFCC Traces Badeh, Amosu, & Others’ Properties To Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by deleib(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Granted, I have been enjoying the goodwill of mtn bundle bonus for sometimes now not knowing that mtn will soon call for my head. I recharged N300 this evening inorder to use N250 to get a bundle bonus of N750 which invariably should last a week. Unfortunately this night, after i had used nearly N100, mtn just alerted with a message that "my capaign has expired". I was so dumbfounded. Ever since the evening, i've been calling their customer care but they won't pick my calls of which if i call them within few seconds on a normal day, the pick my calls quickly. This even makes it more obvious that it was a delibrate action to extort us(their customers). This is ridiculous and a big fraud from a reputable multinational like mtn. The general public should beware of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Aieboocaar(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by xreal: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
They must raise money in a short time, what do you think? grin
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by McCarlito(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na only u never hear say NCC charge mtn 5.2trillion naira ni Where them wan get the money from if not from the customers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Movic1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
hehhehehe.1.4 trillion no b small money. I don stop to dey load for my mtn. As matter dey go now, Na glo be d koko

1 Like

Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by pman001(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lolz...wayo MTN nothing about them surprises me
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Movic1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
McCarlito:
Na only u never hear say NCC charge mtn 5.2trillion naira ni
Where them wan get the money from if not from the customers grin grin grin grin grin

5.2trillion naira? U wan kill mtn? grin Na USD5.2b o. 1.04trillion for NAira. grin grin
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by OCTAVO: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Blizzy9ja: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
NCC fined MTN and the subscribers are laughing? Who will pay if not you and I?

1 Like

Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Tonydeeb(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
NCC fined MTN and the subscribers are laughing? Who will pay if not you and I?

I tire o, that laughter go soon turn to something else na, MTN on fire!.
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
deleib:
Granted, I have been enjoying the goodwill of mtn bundle bonus for sometimes now not knowing that mtn will soon call for my head. I recharged N300 this evening inorder to use N250 to get a bundle bonus of N750 which invariably should last a week. Unfortunately this night, after i had used nearly N100, mtn just alerted with a message that "my capaign has expired". I was so dumbfounded. Ever since the evening, i've been calling their customer care but they won't pick my calls of which if i call them within few seconds on a normal day, the pick my calls quickly. This even makes it more obvious that it was a delibrate action to extort us(their customers). This is ridiculous and a big fraud from a reputable multinational like mtn. The general public should beware of this.

stop calling mtn customer care or any network.
learn to write them. they respond faster and with solution.

wen u call them u 've no record of the call. they easily deny you. but write them and copy the message to consumers protection agency.

make sure they kno u copy consumers protection.

talk to them anyhow. dem no go do nothing. na Ur money.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Vicadonis(m): 2:03am On Nov 03, 2015
lolz... MTN = Thieves
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by deleib(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2015
patmaine:

wen u call them u 've no record of the call. they easily deny you. but write them and copy the message to consumers protection agency.

thanks for that clue. I just sent them a mail now and copied it to CPCN
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Tonyosas101(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Why not why.. add me up on whatsApp 07088721040
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by EdCure: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
patmaine:

What's the email add of MTN & cpc?
All my credit was wiped out yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Greatidonis: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2015
They did same to loaded 400 made 3 calls of not more than one one min. Next call they said I don't have enough airtime.
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Pistolx(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
I wanted to subscribe to bb10 subscription to use with my simple server.. I send the code MTN deducted the money and refused activating me to the plan.. I called their customer care they refused picking
Re: Alert: Mtn Starts To Scam Its Customer by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
EdCure:
What's the email add of MTN & cpc? All my credit was wiped out yesterday!

CustomerCare@mtnnigeria.net

consumerportal@ncc.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

The First States In Nigeria Were Rivers, Lagos, Kwara, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River / PDP Defectors, "Umana" Destroying APC In Akwa Ibom - Udoedehe / No Tweet From This Tadpole And Other Yoruba Twitter Overlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.