Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Diabetes And It's Management - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes And It's Management (695 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Arthritis And It's Management / Proven Natural Way To Completely Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes And Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diabetes And It's Management by opsycomate: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Type-2 diabetes is becoming
increasingly widespread throughout
the world. In that previous studies
posit that overweight is a significant risk factor, diet and other
lifestyle factors may have potential as interventive approaches to
reduce a person’s risk of Type-2 diabetes.
However, this can be managed. This and many more will be our subject of discussion on this thread...Stay tuned
Re: Diabetes And It's Management by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Good thread @OP.

1 Like

Re: Diabetes And It's Management by Stevobolos(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
please be more specific at other posts
Re: Diabetes And It's Management by Stevobolos(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
please be more specific at other posts
Re: Diabetes And It's Management by opsycomate: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Type 2 diabetes develops when the body becomes resistant to insulin or when the pancreas stops producing enough insulin. Exactly why this happens is unknown, although genetics and environmental factors, such as excess weight and inactivity, seem to be contributing factors. How does insulin works? Insulin is a hormone that comes from the gland situated behind and below the stomach (pancreas). The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream. The insulin circulates, enabling sugar to enter your cells. Insulin lowers the amount of sugar in your bloodstream. As your blood sugar level drops, so does the secretion of insulin from your pancreas. The role of glucose Glucose — a sugar — is a main source of energy for the cells that make up muscles and other tissues. Glucose comes from two major sources: food and your liver. Sugar is absorbed into the bloodstream, where it enters cells with the help of insulin. Your liver stores and makes glucose. When your glucose levels are low, such as when you haven't eaten in a while, the liver breaks down stored glycogen into glucose to keep your glucose level within a normal range. In type 2 diabetes, this process doesn't work well. Instead of moving into your cells, sugar builds up in your bloodstream. As blood sugar levels increase, the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas produce more insulin, but eventually these cells become impaired and can't make enough insulin to meet the body's demands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diabetes And It's Management by opsycomate: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Some supplements have been put together by experts to help get rid of this deadly disease. These supplements have been discovered to help manage, reduce and completely cure it...Pls whatsapp 08082144399 to know more about them and where they be acquired. We shall be talking more on the contents and potency of these supplements and why they are essential in the treatment.
Re: Diabetes And It's Management by dokkitaa(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2015
opsycomate:
Some supplements have been put together by experts to help get rid of this deadly disease. These supplements have been discovered to help manage, reduce and completely cure it...Pls whatsapp 08082144399 to know more about them and where they be acquired. We shall be talking more on the contents and potency of these supplements and why they are essential in the treatment.

Up point opsycom....drugs and synthetic agents are gradually failing the human health and we are now in the era of natural supplements. No wonder in my university where I carry out some research work on some of these naturals have introduced herbal medicine as a course.
Reports have claimed that these supplements defile the various metabolic routes of glucose metabolism.. However does this product have any side effect? how wilI get it if I need one?

1 Like

Re: Diabetes And It's Management by opsycomate: 4:49am On Nov 06, 2015
dokkitaa:

Up point opsycom....drugs and synthetic agents are gradually failing the human health and we are now in the era of natural supplements. No wonder in my university where I carry out some research work on some of these naturals have introduced herbal medicine as a course.
Reports have claimed that these supplements defile the various metabolic routes of glucose metabolism.. However does this product have any side effect? how wilI get it if I need one?

No, there are no side effects of any kind as they are organic products. You can whatsapp 08082144399 for how you can get it.
Re: Diabetes And It's Management by opsycomate: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
When Yolanda Acuna Ocana was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, her family was almost relieved.

She was 14 and had been suffering from inexplicable weight loss, constant thirst and tiredness, and they were grateful for a diagnosis.

Now — sadly — they feel very differently about diabetes.

Last April, aged just 39, Yolanda died as a result of the disease, leaving behind a loving husband and devoted family.

10 facts about diabetes?

About one third of all people with diabetes do not know they have the disease.

Type 2 diabetes often does not have any symptoms.

Only about five percent of all people with diabetes have type 1 diabetes.

If you are at risk, type 2 diabetes can be prevented with moderate weight loss (10–15 pounds) and 30 minutes of moderate physical activity (such as brisk walking) each day.

A meal plan for a person with diabetes isn’t very different than that which is recommended for people without diabetes.

Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness in working-age adults.

People with diabetes are twice as likely to develop heart disease than someone without diabetes.

Good control of diabetes significantly reduces the risk of developing complications and prevents complications from getting worse.

Bariatric surgery can reduce the symptoms of diabetes in obese people.

Diabetes costs $174 billion annually, including $116 billion in direct medical expenses.                                                                                                                                          
So is Diabetics a death sentence? NO
Type 2 diabetes can usually be  managed well with a combination of healthier meal plan choices, physical activity, and oral medications. Some people may have to take insulin in order to get better blood glucose control.
Infact Research has shown that Diabetics can be reversed over time when Probiotics and some other natural constituents are combined.

Below is a testimonial of a client from India.

My name is Akaram Y. Patil. I am 59 years old. 

I have been suffering from acute diabetes from the year 1984. My sugar level varied from 400 to 465 and I was on insulin twice a day 20 units morning and 20 units evening.

Recently when I visited my neighbor and friend Mr. Bhambhani in his office at Dadar and Met Mr. Thomas, both of them convinced me to try Aloe Vera Gel as it was good for diabetes.

Skeptically, I started consuming Aloe Gel and the other constituents of the pack, from early October 2003. On 15th October 2003, I tested my blood sugar levels (Lab Report below)

Again on 14th November I went for one more test (Report attached) Now I have reduced my intake of insulin and find considerable improvement. And I believe that my doctor stop the insulin soonest because he was forced to ask me what i was taken aside the insulin due to my sporadic reduction in my blood sugar level.

HERE IS ANOTHER TESTIMONIAL FROM ANOTHER CLIENT.

For the past 4 years I have been a diabetic, at which time I was taking 80 units of insulin daily. In july 1985, I was introduced to the Aloe Vera and the other components of the pack by two gentlemen, Mr. Leon and Mr. Danny.

I was a bit skeptical about the product at first when they told me that it could help my health. Three weeks after I received 2 bottles of Aloe Vera, I started to drink 9 ounces of it every day together with other contents of the pack. After taking the juice, I started to have severe headaches, not knowing that because of the Aloe Vera juice, I was taking too much insulin.

I decided to go to my doctor to get my blood monitored. My doctor did a complete blood analysis and told me to reduce my insulin by 2 units every second day an to continue seeing her so she could monitor my blood. I went to see her the following week and instead of reducing my insulin by 2 units a day, she told me to reduce it by 4 units, after that I was told to one and see her every Wednesday for one month.

By the end of the month, I was completely off my insulin, this makes me the happiest man in the Universe, and I am also happy to say that in the space of 2 ½ months, I have lost 45 pounds, of which my regular weight was 255. 

I am grateful to God i gave the pack of aloe vera juice a try because i have seen tremendous improve in my glucose level and health general. i gladly recommend the pack to all my friends now. 

on the contrary it is based on the principle :

Type 2 diabetes can usually be  managed well with a combination of healthier meal plan choices, physical activity, and oral medications. Some people may have to take insulin in order to get better blood glucose control. To know more whatsapp 08082144399

(1) (Reply)

. / Things You Must Avoiding Doing After Eating / Dangers Of Drinking Raw Eggs - Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.