Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With (1006 Views)

Never Joke With Your Wife.. / Man Promises Half A Million To Any Comedian Who Will Make A Joke With ISLAM / Why Lalasticlala Don't Joke With Snake Trend (revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by swaggprofessor(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Seeing from a distance I blushed just staring at her beauty.
A little voice within me whispered"the time is now"
So I approached her with the best smile she has ever seen me with, going down on a kneel, I brought out a little box from my jeans pocket
She went all smiles when she saw the little black box with hands to her mouth she tried to hide her joy but it was so obvious
In low tune she said"finally"
Offering my best smiles I said: babe
After trying to control her outburst of joy she mustered up and said: yes dear
Me: will u
Her: Yes I will
Me: I meant u should help me with my cufflinks

The aftermath is an agonizing face ache and a long malice. But wait ooo, na my fault??
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmm na joke sha but on a serious note what kinda expensive joke is dat self

Smhsad
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by divinehand2003(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol
You get luck say you nor lose your eye join too. Which kind play be that now?
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
u lucky u ain't dead
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by McCarlito(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op: u be HEARTBREAKER JOYBREAKER oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Choi!! Choi!!
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by rawpadgin(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by frankcris(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015

Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by OKUCHI11(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
I belched at this joke
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by ladyF(f): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
undecided
Re: The Only Thing Ladies Dont Joke With by swaggprofessor(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Hmmmm na joke sha but on a serious note what kinda expensive joke is dat self

Smhsad
hahahaha. Sometimes imaginations and expectations are actually the main problem cos it stops us from seeing that there are many interpretation to a story u only choose the ones we are expecting

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When The Devil Is Your Adviser / Hilarious Photo: As Ssen On Eko Bridge / When The Pastor Say Turn To Your Neighbour (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.