Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not (2761 Views)

God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 / See N4.6Million Bet9ja Ticket Below Destroyed As Besiktas Scored Bayern Munich / Guys How Do I Know My Bet9ja Ticket Is Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by gtechno: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Good day people
Here is exactly what happened
Yesterday I was in a bet9ja shop
Nd a guy came in nd played a game of 1000 naira which combines
14 games nd winning of 40,000 nd I was suprised I told the operator to reprint it so Ill see d games he carried she reprinted it nd gave me d ticket nd Now the games are over
Everything entered I want to kno if I ll get d money too cos I have a copy of d ticket... I dont kno if reprinted tickets have same code
Re: I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by emuosky: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
gtechno:
Good day people
14 games nd winning of 40,000 nd I was suprised I told the operator to reprint it so Ill see d games he carried she reprinted it nd gave me d ticket nd Now the games are over
Everything entered I want to kno if I ll get d money too cos I have a copy of d ticket... I dont kno if reprinted tickets have same code
Every ticket has it own code.
Therefore u re a winner too. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Bros share me some na grin.
Re: I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by derock533: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please I need some help...I staked a game of tennis...my player was sure to win the game...but I was surprised he went down 0:6 in first set and retired before the second set started. What would be the outcome of the game. My bet was for him to win the full game.

1 Like

Re: I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by Angelinegt: 2:58pm On May 14
Reprinted tickets have the same code as the original ticket. This ensures consistency and accuracy in tracking the bet.

Additionally, platforms like Gambling Talk-dot-net serves as a valuable B2B where you can connect with other stakeholders, gain valuable advice and make informed decisions. They offer further insights on the sports betting industry, offering discussions on various topics including ticket validation processes and best practices to ensure smooth transactions.

By leveraging both the support from bet9ja shop and the insights from platforms like Gambling Talk-dot.net , you can ensure seamless betting experience and address any concerns effectively.
Re: I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by Blackestjunior(m): 4:39pm On May 14
Why not take the ticket to the shop and see what she says
Re: I Reprinted A Bet9ja Ticket Is It Valid Or Not by Olatundex22(m): 6:43pm On May 14
gtechno:
Good day people
hm

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Sumptuous Scissors Kick For Portugal / Naijabet Agent / Woman Uses Men's Bathroom Urinal At Football Game... Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.