Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... (757 Views)

Invest Now Like Never Before, Just Behind Corona Sch 5 Mins Drive Frm Shoprite / How I Made Over 1.6 Million In Less Than 5 Weeks? / I Made $$$ Free With Paypal After Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... by Skynet247(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2015
hi Friend,
My name is Daniel and with time i will be communicating some mind hot strategies i was able to invent myself in my course of being with the website called fiverr, am so sure that a lot of Nigerians must be well aware of the website and might be having problem making some extra money from the website, and for those who started and for months haven't made some reasonable money, you need not worry again, because i will be showing you my latest strategies, and how any serious Nigerians can get involved in the process as soon as Possible... if you are a Newbie or you are just hearing about Fiverr for the very first time... Not to worry, i will tell you alot of strategies the top Guru Don't know...

My Next Post is : "How To Create a Mind Breaking Fiverr Profile"
Re: New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... by bot101(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Just posting my 3rd gig on fiverr. I am strongly following this.
See the gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/sarahgurl/create-a-cartoonized-replica-of-any-image
Re: New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... by Skynet247(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2015
hi Bot101,
hmm remove those gig pictures, search google and do such cartoon for a white face, and try getting atleast a paid review for your gig...
will communicate more later...
Re: New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... by bot101(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks for the review and response, I'll work on that.

On another account, I have 2 gigs:
https://www.fiverr.com/iykpay/review-your-android-app-o-google-play-5-times
and
https://www.fiverr.com/iykpay/review-your-mobile-app-on-10-app-review-websites

On a third account I have this:
https://www.fiverr.com/lemcagurl/make-a-companion-android-app-for-your-website

I personally handle gigs on these 2 accounts, while a friend does the cartoonizing jobs when I get them.
I need your opinion on both, thanks
Re: New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... by Skynet247(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys been in school and it had been really hard to make some post in here...
Lesson continues please no dropping of email...

I will be teaching u simple strategies i use in dragging huge some from fiverr week...

I call it sense method...
I invented must of my strategies myself...

And will be sharing some here with all your people...

Now that $ is 300#...
That is like a welcoming song to fiverr earners...

Lets the lesson begins.....
Re: New Hat Mathod "How I Made 753$ my 3rd Week Frm Fiverr" Ready To Show You How... by Skynet247(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Now for creating an account on fiverr...
Yea i know you will say i know all that... but there is something you don't know... and i will tell u now...

Now if u are ready for fiverr...
1. Make sure you hav a laptop...
2. Make sure you have a standby 1,000# for review
3. Make sure you have created a video
4. Make sure you have sets of backlinks ready to blast the new gigs...

You see why people hardly make money from fiverr...?
-because they do what every other person is doing already...

See, making money on fiverr means you need to be very good at creating new ideas... killing ideas... that will make you different from other sellers...

Now let me believe you can create a fiverr profile... everybody can do that...

So do that and my next post will be... how and when to create a gig...

Tip: i create my gigs only 8pm daily... will explain to you why on my next post...

(1) (Reply)

What Can You??? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Agro-export Business Now! / What Is The Least Amount To Invest Mmm To Get The $20 Registration Bonus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.