Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) (3203 Views)

Best Nairaland Topics That Never Made Frontpage / Best Tutorial On How To View Photos In Facebook Free Mode / Bizarre Nairaland Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by teewhydope(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Blah blah blah undecided MODS undecided blah...... wink

OK lets get started

(1) Note the link e.g https://www.nairaland.com/2614857/cracked-windscreen

(2) If you are using a smartphone switch to desktop mode
(3)www.google.com.ng
(4)copy and paste the link on the searchbox
(5)wait...
(6) after displaying the result, navigate to the right side of the link
(7) click on the dropdown arrow you see, it will display "cached"
(cool click on "cached"
(9) what did you see??

Check here for more

Pictures after the...

Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by libertyfather(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Up to you mods, how do you catch cache?
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
libertyfather:
Up to you mods, how do you catch cache?
You don't: cache is temporary storage and will be deleted soon.
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by Esotericbaby: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Why would I even want to view deleted topics ? Op e be like say you like to feed on vomit
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by RobinHez(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nice!
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by Nastydroid(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Esotericbaby:
Why would I even want to view deleted topics ? Op e be like say you like to feed on vomit
it seems like you don't search for info, all you do is look for gist...oh you are even a baby grin

10 Likes

Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by Olayinka8793(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
teewhydope:

OK lets get started

(3)www.google.com.ng
(5)wait...
(cool click on "cached"
(9) what did you see??

Check here for more

Pictures after the...
bro abeg help me,I posted a long thread on the romance section but it was removed or hidden and I was banned by the anti spam bot,I was frustrated cos of the length it took me to type,I repeat three days later and got banned again by the bot and have now given up,pls is there anyway I could recover the threads as I ain't using a smart phone presently due to theft,also how do i avoid future anti spam bot ban?thanks in advance.
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by teewhydope(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Olayinka8793:
bro abeg help me,I posted a long thread on the romance section but it was removed or hidden and I was banned by the anti spam bot,I was frustrated cos of the length it took me to type,I repeat three days later and got banned again by the bot and have now given up,pls is there anyway I could recover the threads as I ain't using a smart phone presently due to theft,also how do i avoid future anti spam bot ban?thanks in advance.

What's d title of the thread
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by Olayinka8793(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
teewhydope:

What's d title of the thread
the title of one of the thread is 'how do I spice up our friendship' but both threads have been unbanned after I mailed the mod,thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by emmancipated(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Useful info cuz dey r likely going to delete dis very thread op
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by teewhydope(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
emmancipated:
Useful info cuz dey r likely going to delete dis very thread op
Lol...the Mods moved this topic from phones to general grin
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by itstpia8: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2015
Ok.
Re: How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
teewhydope:

OK lets get started

(3)www.google.com.ng
(5)wait...
(cool click on "cached"
(9) what did you see??

Check here for more

Pictures after the...
Please don't understand how you can find the link to check the deleted post

(1) (Reply)

This Is What An Hostel Look Like At Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa / Tyga’s Rumored Ex, Girlfriend Demi Rose Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Sul / Large Plots Of Land For Sale In Jos Plateau State, Prize Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.