Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Post Graduate Students Should See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Post Graduate Students Should See This (757 Views)

Experts To Handle Your Post Graduate Assignments, Essays, Projects, Thesis Etc / All Post Graduate Students Should See This / Post Graduate Students Should See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Graduate Students Should See This by killafree: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Do you have any paper to write? Is it an essay, article or proposal? Do you need help with your academic project, masters thesis or PhD dissertation? Or you just need help with data analysis?
Relax and go to www.akadawriters.com
At AkadaWriters.Com we are a custom writing and academic research assistance agency handling writing and assistance for the following:
*term papers
*undergraduate research projects
*masters thesis
*PhD dissertations
*research proposals
*journal articles
*NGO funding grant proposals
*feasibility studies
*research data analysis
*business plans
*web/blog content
*Purpose statements

As our success is driven by your success, we stand by our Akada Writers quality promises.

++ Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format

Make inquiries, request a quote and order your custom written papers via www.akadawriters.com .
[img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6hF6yJi_x0[/img]

Re: Post Graduate Students Should See This by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Your fee is ridiculous. Are you telling me that i will pay 35 million naira for a thesis of over 70 thousand pages. undecided undecided undecided

for as low as 500 naira per page is a rip-off, unless of course u guys are not planning to make it big in the market.
Re: Post Graduate Students Should See This by killafree: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2015
aloeeverhealth:
Your fee is ridiculous. Are you telling me that i will pay 35 million naira for a thesis of over 70 thousand pages. undecided undecided undecided

for as low as 500 naira per page is a rip-off, unless of course u guys are not planning to make it big in the market.

Its fairly obvious that aloeeverhealth has never been in a university classroom or else he would have known what is required of a thesis or research study. 70 thousand pages for a thesis? Get an education bro
Re: Post Graduate Students Should See This by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2015
killafree:

Its fairly obvious that aloeeverhealth has never been in a university classroom or else he would have known what is required of a thesis or research study. 70 thousand pages for a thesis? Get an education bro
Thank you. I meant over 70,000 words. That doesn't put you on the obligation to throw insults at me. Your response obviously show how you treat your customers and potential customers; which make it profound to consider the caliber of writers that you have, or the quality of employees your company employs. Anyway, i am sorry. Best of luck
Re: Post Graduate Students Should See This by killafree: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2015
aloeeverhealth:
Thank you. I meant over 70,000 words. That doesn't put you on the obligation to throw insults at me. Your response obviously show how you treat your customers and potential customers; which make it profound to consider the caliber of writers that you have, or the quality of employees your company employs. Anyway, i am sorry. Best of luck

And for your information, i dont work there and neither do i have any dealings with the company. im just a PR agent for businesses. You don't have the monopoly for foul talk; i just gave you a taste of your own medicine and im sure it left a bitter taste. savvy?
Re: Post Graduate Students Should See This by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
killafree:

And for your information, i dont work there and neither do i have any dealings with the company. im just a PR agent for businesses. You don't have the monopoly for foul talk; i just gave you a taste of your own medicine and im sure it left a bitter taste. savvy?

Just as snow should not fall in summer, nor rain at harvest time, so people should not honor a fool. Proverbs 26vs 1

Hope that answers your question. Have a nice day! smiley
Re: Post Graduate Students Should See This by miqos02(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
alright

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Woman Claims Micheal Jackson's Ghost Impregnated Her,sues His Estate ( / • Fans Mad At Iyanya For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut In Show• / Meet The Nigerian Governor Who Is A Very Big Fan Of Nollywood(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.