Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders (438 Views)

Ibadan Summit Open-up The Evil Machination Of Nigeria Politicians For The World! / Party Leaders Attend 2017 National Political Summit In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen:
It is no longer news that the Powerful North has rejected the report of the National Confab of 2014!

They are now set to organise their own confab.
A confab Of the North, by the north and for the North.

I dont have much to say, however, you people should stand up as one and ask Buhari about the 2014 Confab.
On the other hand one of you from the South East who goes to Abuja for Jamboree in January 2014 must be seen as our enemy.

If there is any time stand up against the tyranny of the Arabian wannabes, it is now.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Who be this one again na? undecided
Re: Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2015
sameer1212:

I am someone insulted by the Northern elements.
They have rejected the report of the National Confab, and now want to call for another one.

Shame of southerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders by Cybertext(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Issokay.... What is your sauce
Re: Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders by Opinedecandid(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Who are the South Easther Lesders?
Re: Buhari's Political Summit: Open Letter To South Easter Leaders by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2015
sameer1212:

www. my heart and mind and hand.com

(1) (Reply)

Nominated, Screened, Confirmed, Siddon Look By Mahmud Jega / Ogun State School Raises Alarm Over Invasion Of Town By Fulani Herdsmen / Saraki: How The Messy Past Haunts The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.