Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older (806 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by goldrush111(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
Rhythm FM, On Air Personality (OAP), TV host, Toke Makinwa is a year older today. She made the announcement on her Instagram page with the photo above, showing her with a new look of gray weaves.

It’s Toke’s day!!!!!! Happy birthday to meeeee. Thank you Lord for your grace. Thank you for looking out for me. Thank you for my pain, thank you for my gain.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/11/toke-makinwa-sexy-in-new-photo-as-she-turns-a-year-older/

ADD US ON BBM : GRN247, 5317E2E4. C00318906

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by ladyF(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
Awwnnnn Happy birthday to her. It has really been an event-filled 365 days for her. More grace grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by Lattop(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Happy bornday to her
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by chocolateme(f): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Sexy
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by Afrok(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Happy Birthday to her..... but sometimes I wonder if all these celebs dey Mark their birthdays more than once a year.

Don't be surprised if she tell us how old she is, only to find out she's a year younger than last year wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by DuchessLily(f): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Afrok:
Happy Birthday to her..... but sometimes I wonder if all these celebs dey Mark their birthdays more than once a year.

Don't be surprised if she tell us how old she is, only to find out she's a year younger than last year wink

Hahahahaha.. Very possible. Na who wan old?? cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by nuelzy: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2015
lah toke..lah bleach
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by miqos02(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2015
happy bday
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In New Photo As She Turns A Year Older by Bbsharon(f): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Afrok:

lol.

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Responds To Vivica Fox's Gay Accusations / All Africa Music Awards (AFRIMA) 2015 – Full List Of Winners / The Scoop From Akpororo & Josephine's Wedding (plus Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.