Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

. Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide (1657 Views)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Mayor38(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2015
.This is not true. But come to think about it, What if that was the head line of today's newspaper? How will you feel knowing you were part of those who made fun of him.
%What if it was his phone keyboard that auto correct what he wrote?

We are all human and mistakes are bound to happen.

Please my dear Nigerians let's not keep joking with this. Things like this can affect the individual mentally, psychologically, or emotionally. God bless you.

Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2015
U re not just stupid
U reek of moronic impetus
How dare u justify poor usage of English for a nigerian graduate?
I don't blame u
Your title reflects ur poor control of english

1 Like

Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Shehucom(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2015
A BIG FAT LIE... that guy na overnight celeb
Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Blizzy9ja: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
U re not just stupid
I don't blame u
Try command next time

1 Like

Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by starry001(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
U re not just stupid
I don't blame u
. Where you directing dis to d corp member or d uploader. Please let's think about ourselves in dis kind of situation how would you fEel knowing fully well dat he strugled to get dere and it may be a typological error

1 Like

Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Lanretoye(m): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2015
hmm.
Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Lanretoye(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2015
starry001:
. Where you directing dis to d corp member or d uploader. Please let's think about ourselves in dis kind of situation how would you fEel knowing fully well dat he strugled to get dere and it may be a typological error
ifa correct someone again,dem go say na me make am commit hara kiri...
oya correct urself !!!...
Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Y na
Re: . Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide by Tonymic4life(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2015
commitcrime:
U re not just stupid
I don't blame u

chai! lobatan, Ur's is even worse Dan his. u just need to learn d basics in English language and not blasting grammar anyhw as if u went to Harvard. How in this world can u control English eh! is it 2ru d use of remote or mouse. mehn guy u worse, try substituting DAT "control" for "command" next tym. grin
commitcrime:
U re not just stupid
I don't blame u

chai! lobatan, Ur's is even worse Dan his. u just need to learn d basics in English language and not blasting grammar anyhw as if u went to Harvard. How in this world can u control English eh! is it 2ru d use of remote or mouse. mehn guy u worse, try substituting DAT "control" for "command" next tym.

(1) (Reply)

Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan / Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) / Why I Killed OOU Student And His Girlfriend - Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.