Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 (1088 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 by marked10(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Talented Nollywood actress, Queen Nwokoye, won the 'Best Actor Indigenous Female' award at the ZAFAA African Film Academy Awards .

The actress won the award for her role in the 2014 Chigozie Atuanya movie 'Chetanna' at the event which took place at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos on October 31, 2015. Nwokoye beat the likes of Aisha Lawal, Bimbo Oshin, Sheyi Ashekun to win the award.

The actress took to Instagram to share the news. Expressing her excitement, she wrote; "Thank you so much ZAFAA for honoring me with this award. I appreciate it. I am grateful to God for his blessings and I am also thankful to my fans for all their love and support.

Congratulations to @ebelleokaro for your award too. Mama,you are too talented.I am happy that we starred in this great movie CHETANNA together and we have multiple nominations and awards toshowforit. #Nollywood #talent#hardworkpays #chetanna #loved #blessed #grateful #thankful" - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/nollywood-actress-queen-nwokoye-wins.html#sthash.SkfN5ggv.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 by pet4ril(f): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Waoioo lovely
Re: Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 by daridex(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2015
perfectly perfect!
Re: Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 by miqos02(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2015
good one
Re: Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye Wins 'best Actor Indigenous Female'at ZAFAA 2015 by Bbsharon(f): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
congrat to the beautiful lady

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Anita Asianya Of UNIBEN Wins 2015 World Miss University Nigeria / How Five Star Music Allegedly Stole Beat And Song Concept From Mavin Records / Pretty Rich Girl From Private Want To Show You Something Very Er0tic & Tempting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.